Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

This album is amazing. Glad people have been checking it out. Just give it a listen and pay whatever you want based on how much you like it and then spread the word. Brendan is one of the best dudes I know and he deserves this album to get much more attention. People here on VC have been a huge help in that regard, so keep it up! Get the word out!

Yo! We're so close to selling the amount of records I allocated for this sale AND we're the number 2 top selling vinyl on bandcamp right now! If a few more people buy this tonight we'll reach number 1 and that would be awesome! Thanks to every one who checked this out today lets finish strong!

Glad you like it, but as I posted earlier I think people should listen to it before buying and I'd like to think that after listening they might want to pay at least a little more than a dollar. It's cool when labels do stuff like this especially with a physical release, but they do need support for future releases. So I recommend you pay at least a little more than a dollar, but I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. I recommend you give it a listen and pay what you think it's worth based on that and definitely check out his other material on bandcamp as well. It's all so good.

So just for the record - nobody bought this for $1. You guys surpassed my expectations and we really do appreciate all the support you've shown us so far. Thank you, thank you!

If you placed an order yesterday or today I'll be packing them up over the weekend and shipping them out Monday. There's still a few more copies available for pay what you want and we're still trying to be the #1 selling vinyl on bandcamp so help us reach another goal! Thanks again, I can't say it enough!

I lied before - a few people did only pay $1 but that's okay! We want every one who wants this to be able to get a copy. If you like what you hear put in a few extra bucks, we're going to put it directly back into funding another release from Brendan Rivera real soon!

Here's the link again to the pay what you want vinyl: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/album/no-ocean-in-ireland

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm shipping out the first batch of the Valentine's sale records today. Because of the holiday yesterday this was the earliest I could get to the post office. Post in here when you receive them, and if you have any issues or questions feel free to PM me, or shoot me an email. Thanks again!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)