Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

Haha, very cryptic...any one else get this in this week? A bunch should be arriving soon..

Cryptic is great marketing... haven't you heard of SHONE?

I just got mine today, but I'm at the office so I haven't opened it yet. Cardboard looks sturdy, though.

I got my beer colored variant a little bit ago and I spin it daily. Seems like I'm just listen to this album and The Good Life's Album of the Year.

Love "Album of the Year" wish I had it on vinyl...Funny you say that, I'm seeing Tim Kasher solo in a week or so and will be passing out CDs after the show to try to promote a Brendan Rivera gig at the same venue haha...

Love "Album of the Year" wish I had it on vinyl...Funny you say that, I'm seeing Tim Kasher solo in a week or so and will be passing out CDs after the show to try to promote a Brendan Rivera gig at the same venue haha...

That man is a nice dude. I drank whiskey at The Social in Orlando with him while Man Man was playing. This was a few years ago when Man Man and Cursive were touring together. Amazing show. He's one of my favorite lyricist.

my g/f just called and told me the mail ran...and no dice on this one today. Bummed, but when it does show it will be all the more sweet.

Edit: this did come today, the pick up notice was stuck to one of the bills. Glad i got it in and cant wait to throw it on tonight.

my g/f just called and told me the mail ran...and no dice on this one today. Bummed, but when it does show it will be all the more sweet.

Edit: this did come today, the pick up notice was stuck to one of the bills. Glad i got it in and cant wait to throw it on tonight.

Yes, I'm pumped for you! Make sure you tell your friends to pick it up/check it out if they like it!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)