Ryan Adams- Live After Deaf

my paypal didn't go through, if it had, i probably would've been one of the first orders. i think the reason it didn't go through, was i had a $90 balance, and it said payment method "paypal balance". usually it takes from the balance and then charges my card for the rest, this time it just didn't go through cause there wasn't enough in my balance. i had to put in my credit card number and wait for it to load all over again. my order number is 1933, so if they go by order number, i might be screwed. no waiting list email.

just got the following email from kung fu:

Thank you for your order. We received your order for Ryan Adams Live After Deaf and it is being processed. You will be contacted again when the order is finalized.

As per the item description, we will require 3-5 days to process orders before finalizing and shipping. We received a large number of duplicate orders, fraudulent orders, and orders with errors in the shipping fields due to customers rushing to complete the checkout process. Please review your shipping address below and email us immediately if something is incorrect. Please send the email to [email protected] and use the subject line "shipping correction.”

Also, as per the item description: Quantities are severely limited. The vinyl box will not be re-pressed once sold out. LIMIT OF ONE PER CUSTOMER. ANY CUSTOMER ATTEMPTING TO CIRCUMVENT THE ONE PER CUSTOMER LIMIT WILL HAVE ALL ORDERS CANCELED.

Order Number: 1070939

any one else get it?

Got the same email as well an hour ago. My order number was 1071817. Odd about Dreamovers paypal issue. I had no money in my account at all and it took it from my credit card linked to paypal.

Also, if they only did 2000, why would they take orders up to 107257x? I know they accounted for some being cancelled, but up to 500? Seems excessive if it is only 2000 pressed.

from the epic thread on Ryan Adams FB

Chadwick Thomas Just to clarify: No orders are confirmed at this point. If you received a confirmation e-mail this morning, it means only that you're far enough up in line to qualify, but your order can still be cancelled if you ordered multiple sets or ordered fraudulently. Order confirmations will not be sent until late this week / early next week.