Ryan Adams- Live After Deaf

Considering how easy it is to find his unreleased albums, I imagine this will be pretty easy to find digitally by his fans that missed out on this.

Absolutely. And I hope that someone actually takes the records out to enjoy, and then rips them for us to "find."

I thought for sure this set was going to be $500, so I didn't even bother trying to pick one up.I quickly forgot about it when we pulled up to the lake for the weekend. I would be upset if I wasted time trying to get my order processed only to later find out I was not going to get it.

They sure are attentive to customer service now, eh?

"Only moments after sending the previous email we received your tracking information from the shipper. You can track your order here:

http://www.usps.com/

Sometimes the mail delivery is faster than the tracking updates so don't be concerned if the updates aren't immediate. People closest to Virginia should receive their orders first and recipients on the East Coast are already reporting they've received their orders. Again, Priority Mail is an estimated 2-3 days for delivery. Be on the lookout and enjoy!

Sincerely,

Customer Service

KungFuNation.com"

How does it sound?

It sounds really good. I went to the show in Cleveland on the last tour and it sounds just like that. Good acoustic guitar sound, really strong vocals, little bit of crowd noise.

Just an FYI... On the sleeve for each record, it has the track listing, but only the songs in white are on the LP. The songs in grey must be part of the download. I knew there were more songs as part of the download, but I was surprised to see them listed on the LP sleeve.

my back was the same way. also about the first minute and a half of dirty rain on the first record is scuffed. other than that the sound is ridiculously good.

SO EXCITED RIGHT NOIW!!!!

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one... haha. Not a big deal for me at all, though. I'm through the 5th LP now and have had no major sound issues. Really happy with how this turned out.