Ryan Adams- Live After Deaf

Anyone else worried that this hasnt even been pressed yet? It is getting shipped from the pressing plant the email said. Also, how long does it take to get these orders ready? Order it on Monday, cant get finalized til Thursday night, and then the info gets shipped to the pressing plant where they are suppose to mail it in a few days.

Anyone else worried that this hasnt even been pressed yet? It is getting shipped from the pressing plant the email said. Also, how long does it take to get these orders ready? Order it on Monday, cant get finalized til Thursday night, and then the info gets shipped to the pressing plant where they are suppose to mail it in a few days.

nah, can you imagine how much it would cost to ship 2000, 13 lb record boxes from the plant to where ever kung fu is.

i fully expect these to ship very soon.

Yeah, I don't think they'd go out of the way to mention the weight if they weren't already pressed.

the backlash from those who got their orders cancelled is amazing. just, absolutely incredible. someone filed a complaint with the BBB against kung fu, some people wanting them to do pre-orders and then send the order to the pressing plant, lots of people holding it against ryan personally, etc. etc. someone send them the TOYPAJ MTS thread. please.

kung fu could've done some things differently, but at the end of the day, it is what it is.

Yeah those people are ridiculous. It's not like every detail of this release wasn't spelt out... everything they're bitching about is right there in the item description.

EDIT: And I don't get the hate for Kung Fu either. Yes, the server did crash, but if it hadn't there wouldn't have been any more copies to go around..?

yeah, in the end no one fucked up on this.

yes, more could have been made, but they didn't.

i've been shut out of so much "limited" items that at this point it doesn't hurt in the least bit. noobs will always be butt hurt when they miss out becasue they haven't lived the collector life.

On my honeymoon in Europe. Unfortunately I missed out on this epic release from one of my favorite musicians. Fortunately I'm pretty confident there will be some kind of rerelease when I'm back in the US. If not, I'll pony up a premium price for a copy. PM me if you're looking to make some cash...