PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

We just got copies in $27 + ship, sorry our cost on these was redic. Shipping now.

http://www.secretaud...aves-2xvinyl-lp

liar. circa offers wholesale pricing through their store in bundles of 5, and after shipping they come out to $21 and change a piece. the more copies you order the lower the price becomes for each copy.

on that note why anyone from these boards has not organized a group buy for this record is beyond me. especially since people are complaining about the $35 price tag for one double LP. instead of whining that these cost too much you guys could cut down your cost to about $25 instead of $35...

liar. circa offers wholesale pricing through their store in bundles of 5, and after shipping they come out to $21 and change a piece. the more copies you order the lower the price becomes for each copy.

on that note why anyone from these boards has not organized a group buy for this record is beyond me. especially since people are complaining about the $35 price tag for one double LP. instead of whining that these cost too much you guys could cut down your cost to about $25 instead of $35...

Right, they also decided to add sales tax as well.

Definitely one of my favorite sketches I've seen so far. I love how all of them so far have had notable differences in the hand painted jackets. Should get mine in tomorrow.