PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

No issues with my c-side

I should note that by "brutal" I meant the songs...this was the first I heard the tunes. Those 3 tracks were insane.

yeah it's probably just mine. trying to decide if it's worth asking for a replacement. it's not terrible, but it's definitely noticeable. and my favorite track is "bird sounds" which is on the C side...

my C side has a lot of static/noise. i don't know if it just needs to be cleaned or what.

You're not alone dude. Mine is too.

But I just got finished listening with complete virgin ears to this. I might have listened to MAYBE 10 seconds of "Suitcase," but I wanted it to be a complete surprise. And holy shit! This might actually be my favorite album of theirs now.

You're not alone dude. Mine is too.

But I just got finished listening with complete virgin ears to this. I might have listened to MAYBE 10 seconds of "Suitcase," but I wanted it to be a complete surprise. And holy shit! This might actually be my favorite album of theirs now.

I should have done that. I caved right away when it leaked haha. It's fantastic.

Went ahead and emailed Topspin about the C side--I'll let you know what happens. I'd really rather not send it back because everything else is perfect. Sorry to hear you had the same problem. Those are some of my favorite tracks or I wouldn't have bothered.

You self produce an album for the first time and try and do everything yourself and see if everything comes out perfect.

I never blamed the band. I doubt they printed the center labels and mishandled the vinyl themselves. and by the way, the psychic babble release was produced by Colin and all three variants were flawless so...

I should have done that. I caved right away when it leaked haha. It's fantastic.

Went ahead and emailed Topspin about the C side--I'll let you know what happens. I'd really rather not send it back because everything else is perfect. Sorry to hear you had the same problem. Those are some of my favorite tracks or I wouldn't have bothered.

Ehh, for me it was really only noticable during "Think Of Me When They Sound" and besides that, everything about my copy is perfect. So I don't think I'll risk sending it back.