PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

My box came apart. But we're awesome and fixed it with some wood glue and a screwdriver.

I think you should definitely get up with the guy who got shorted a hand-painted vinyl. Have him provide a copy of the receipt, and then send it to him. While it would be awesome to make a lot of money on it, fucking over someone who paid a lot of money for it and is likely a big fan is kinda a dick move. Not calling you a dick or insinuating anything, by any means. Just sayin'.

We really do need to figure out what's up with the lithos though.

Yes. Already hooked the guy up.

Awesome! Good thing someone on the board got 2 that did the right thing. and after seeing his post, I was nervous maybe topspin had forgotten the jackets in all the $250 deluxe bundles. and I would try fixing the latch on the box had the pieces not been completely broken apart..

I think it's worth it. I have no regrets about paying the money. When I first got it, maybe a bit. Then I thought about it a little and realized that no, I'm not upset at all that I paid that much. People pay that much for Deja or IKS, for a not limited at all pressing. I paid that much for something done BY the band by hand, AND got a good bit of other cool stuff with it. It keeps my Circa collection in fact and I have no desire to sell it. Now, buying one of those lyric sheets is a different story.

I think it's worth it. I have no regrets about paying the money. When I first got it, maybe a bit. Then I thought about it a little and realized that no, I'm not upset at all that I paid that much. People pay that much for Deja or IKS, for a not limited at all pressing. I paid that much for something done BY the band by hand, AND got a good bit of other cool stuff with it. It keeps my Circa collection in fact and I have no desire to sell it. Now, buying one of those lyric sheets is a different story.

The lyric sheet wasn't worth $500 to me. As at as a phone call, big deal. I talk to those guys every time I've seen them play. It's not like its rare to be able to talk to them.

The lyric sheet wasn't worth $500 to me. As at as a phone call, big deal. I talk to those guys every time I've seen them play. It's not like its rare to be able to talk to them.

Yeah, I wouldn't pay anything close to $500 for the lyrics sheet. And I've talked to Anthony before and woulda talked to the rest of the guys had we stayed Tueaday. I wouldn't have been too excited about the Skype call.