PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

Yeah, I wouldn't pay anything close to $500 for the lyrics sheet. And I've talked to Anthony before and woulda talked to the rest of the guys had we stayed Tueaday. I wouldn't have been too excited about the Skype call.

Like what are you even gonna talk about? Haha. I think it would just feel awkward. That $750 package should have only been $400 at most.

yeah, you get the money back, i believe. you can just end it on grounds of "not avaible/for sale anymore."

i would do it just to see what the demand is, but i dont want to be that doucher that is flipping and be the next lazylab. not looking to do that.

You're not flipping. It's for a good cause. :)

Having never set a reserve, the last few posts raise some questions for me.

There's an additional eBay charge based off your reservation limit?

And it's collected when the auction ends -- whether the item meets the reserve (and sells) or not?

But you can avoid this fee by ending the auction prematurely, if the item doesn't hit the alotted reserve?

Interesting.

Having never set a reserve, the last few posts raise some questions for me.

There's an additional eBay charge based off your reservation limit?

And it's collected when the auction ends -- whether the item meets the reserve (and sells) or not?

But you can avoid this fee by ending the auction prematurely, if the item doesn't hit the alotted reserve?

Interesting.

Yeah I believe so. I think you don't even get charged at all. Even if you don't end it. eBay says you only pay if it sells, so technically if the reserve isn't met then it didn't sell.

I wrote them twice and no response. :/

Yeah, I wrote them at least twice. and they also included they weren't sure if they had any replacement violent waves boxes but would be in contact with artist management and get back to me? so we'll see about that. Hope everyone gets the lithograph as well without this much hassle.