The Almost - Southern Weather

We just saw an announcement on Alter The Press and Absolutepunk.net about a vinyl release of Southern Weather "announced" by The Almost. Neither the band or their manager know anything about this record and until we do you may not want to pre-order it as we can't even say whats on it or who is putting it out and if you should trust them.

The band then commented with this:

it was T&N and they forgot to tell us. I'm glad it was them and not one of the countless "labels" doing these reissues. A bunch of those reissue labels are going broke becuase they arent even labels and owing people massive amounts of money

Holy shit, I'm glad this is getting pressed. I can add this to my 8th grade nostalgia collection with Underoath, Emery, The Used, and Hawthrone Heights. Now I just gotta get He Is Legend, Showbread, and ACB! :P I still love this album to this day, even if I don't always listen to it. The only Almost album I like all the way through. And I like it more than anything Underoath did after They're Only Chasing Safety. Will prolly order through Interpunk since I'm pissed at SRC, but I might try and get up with them to switch out this for another record in the big store credit order that they were supposed to send me three months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

It's currently $14.72 now, and if any of my past pre-orders have any bearing if could drop lower than that.

Holy shit, I'm glad this is getting pressed. I can add this to my 8th grade nostalgia collection with Underoath, Emery, The Used, and Hawthrone Heights. Now I just gotta get He Is Legend, Showbread, and ACB! :P I still love this album to this day, even if I don't always listen to it. The only Almost album I like all the way through. And I like it more than anything Underoath did after They're Only Chasing Safety. Will prolly order through Interpunk since I'm pissed at SRC, but I might try and get up with them to switch out this for another record in the big store credit order that they were supposed to send me three months ago.

This statement just makes me feel old. I feel like this album just came out not long ago, I know 2007, but I hardly feel nostalgic about this album. But I'm getting it.

• 3 weeks later...