PO: Donnie Darko - OST

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody gotten their blue copy from Death Waltz? I pre ordered mine a long time ago and haven't heard anything since. I e mailed them today but still waiting on reply.

Over 3 weeks ago, im afraid. Though Spencer did tweet that it was taking around a month for records to arrive Stateside due to customs or something. Hang in there. It'll come just hope your mailman doesnt snap it in half to get it in your mail box!

Over 3 weeks ago, im afraid. Though Spencer did tweet that it was taking around a month for records to arrive Stateside due to customs or something. Hang in there. It'll come just hope your mailman doesnt snap it in half to get it in your mail box!

Haha my mailman collects records. He's pretty rad about being gentle with my stuff. Guess I'll keep waiting.

• 1 month later...

Just 300 copies of the blue vinyl? Really? Man be on some fishes and eloaves tip with these bad boys; seems to have been selling them forever ;)

yeah for only 300 copies I have had mine for 4 months. 300 copies would've sold out way sooner than that. It really smells fishy. Then some other company puts one out for under 20$ on amazon. Bought that to but damn. I shelled out 40$ for. The blue death waltz, with a lithogram etc. Now its under 20$. Wtf

yeah for only 300 copies I have had mine for 4 months. 300 copies would've sold out way sooner than that. It really smells fishy. Then some other company puts one out for under 20$ on amazon. Bought that to but damn. I shelled out 40$ for. The blue death waltz, with a lithogram etc. Now its under 20$. Wtf

DWs were sitting on 2 lots of these that were on order for a couple of distros and both got cancelled. Hence now why they're still available.

If you're on Twatter you should follow DW, Spencer keeps you well up to date with news and tidbits!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got this today and am really pleased with the release. It came with a poster, art print, and the jacket is glossy but only on the artwork part of it so it gives it a unique feel and look...Here's a photo I put on my instagram of the jacket, record and sleeve insert

Looks amazing. How long did it take to get to you? I don't know if you're in the US or not since I'm on mobile