Red Scare Vinyl: Nothington LP out today!

So yeah I'm thinking of organizing a group buy. Uncle M charges flat rate 15 Euros flat rate shipping so it would be split cost from everyone plus shipping from me to you. Got a bunch of mailers I'd like to get rid of anyway. Minimum 5 people before I pull the trigger on this. Anyone interested? PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think Red Scare ever has LPs in their store. I've only seen 7"s. It also up at SRC too....

You're right. I emailed Toby over at Red Scare and he let me know that SRC or Interpunk is the best option for the Nothington LP. He doesn't sell the LPs in his store because he doesn't have room to store em'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dudes, I'm still acclimatin' to tis new fandangled board, but I wanted everyone to know that the vinyl version of Nothington's Borrowed Time is officially out today. I honestly think this was the best record we put out last year. Shit damn. So yeah, head down to your local store and stuff, or hit up SRC or Interpunk:

http://interpunk.com...fm?Item=203288

559153_10151065962600041_1295978688_n.jpg