THE OFFICIAL HOT CASH THREAD

Weird. I was expecting my order to come in today. I ordered as soon as the codes went live.

Although my tracking number states that my package is still in Tennessee and that I can expect it to ship to my house in So Cal by July 18. Doesn't seem like HT but I'm down to wait. What's 2 days anyways?

Weird. I was expecting my order to come in today. I ordered as soon as the codes went live.

Although my tracking number states that my package is still in Tennessee and that I can expect it to ship to my house in So Cal by July 18. Doesn't seem like HT but I'm down to wait. What's 2 days anyways?

I'm in the same boat, was hoping id get at least an update on the tracking, but in tennesse it sits.

Qty Item Unit price Total 1 Off! - Self-Titled Vinyl LP $13.99 $13.99 1 Bad Brains - I Against I 12" Vinyl LP $9.99 $9.99 1 Black Flag - The First Four Years 12" Vinyl LP $9.99 $9.99 1 Operation Ivy - Hectic Vinyl EP $14.99 $14.99 1 Operation Ivy - Energy Vinyl LP $17.99 $17.99 1 Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream Vinyl LP $22.99 $22.99 1 Minor Threat - Self-Titled Vinyl LP $7.99 $7.99 1 Misfits - Die Die My Darling 12" Vinyl Single $6.99 $6.99 1 Fugazi - 7 Songs 12" Vinyl EP $9.99 $9.99 1 Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica Double Vinyl LP $20.99 $20.99 1 The Black Keys - El Camino Vinyl LP $24.99 $24.99 Subtotal

Discount

S&H

Tax

Total $160.89

-$75.00

$4.99

$8.64

$99.52

Here's my haul pretty good prices i suppose although i don't know how i feel about shopping at Hot Topic... :unsure:

1 The Smashing Pumpkins - Oceania Vinyl LP $22.99 $22.99 1 O'Brother - Garden Window Vinyl LP $17.99 $17.99 1 Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion II Double Vinyl LP + MP3s $24.99 $24.99 1 Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I Double Vinyl LP + MP3s $24.99 $24.99 1 The Mars Volta - Noctourniquet Double Vinyl LP $27.99 $27.99 1 Tenacious D - Rize Of The Fenix Vinyl LP + MP3 $17.99 $17.99 1 Thrice - The Illusion Of Safety Vinyl LP $18.99 $18.99 Subtotal

Discount

S&H

Tax

Total $155.93

-$75.00

$4.99

$5.16

$91.08

Apparently I got an e-mail regarding my card has been declined? Don't know how though? it shows a balance of the $86 on my card w/ $XX as available (My credit limit is higher than $86 btw.)

Maybe the vinyl Gods are telling me to chill, I'll wait to see if the charge falls off my card in the next few days

Yea, I'm not worried so much about the order....just hoping I'm not going to find that my CC is getting used overseas and I'm getting flagged for fraud ( that would be a bummer.) I'm in the process of changing all my passwords and moving my ordering accounts to a different e-mail now.

Now I'm worried that my CC info has been stolen, I don't see any charges but how would an $86 order w/ a $XX limit get declined? I'm hoping HT is just saying it was declined because of how I'm abusing the HT Cash lol

The only good to come of this is I found a buttload of PO digital downloads I never knew came in my spam folder lol

Sweet I just went to the Mission Valley Store yesterday in San Diego, They have an amazing selection of Vinyl by the way. Along with my Hot Cash I got 20% off Adventure Time and Regular Show Stuff. What should have been about $360 only came out to about $170. Picked up a few Foo Fighters, Dustin Kensrue, Thrice, Say Anything, And about 10 adventure time / regular show shirts and socks and a belt. my receipt was about 4 feet long.