Melvins - "1983", "The Bulls & The Bees" & "Freak Puke" LPs comin'

The Sacramento show was fantastic. I scored all kinds of goodies (but spent wayyy too much). Got 2 copies of The Bulls and The Bees 10" (there's two different screened covers, will post pictures tomorrow). Both my copies turned out to be the same color so I may be keen to trade one of them down the road if someone gets a color they don't care for. They also had all five versions of the split with Hammerhead. I grabbed the Junko version. Scored a set of the 1983 CDs. Last thing I grabbed was a screened copy /50 of the Electroretard CD. I didn't expect to see the Bulls 10s tonight so that was a nice little surprise. They didn't have any Seawhores splits but I didn't actually expect anymore to be around.

Again, I will most likely be looking to trade one of the Bulls 10" EPs as there's many recent Melvins things I've missed out on. It was great they did a random date in my town so I was able to get some stuff I was looking for. They had 4 or 5 other screened CDs but I forced myself to stop looking as I just couldn't drop anymore cash.

People are crazy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200814870541?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That dude was obviously at the Sacramento show. I was told there were 2 different covers but the one above is different than mine so I guess there's a bunch of different ones.

Per AmRep's facebook page, the Freak Puke 12" Picture Discs will be going on sale "early in the weekend". In addition, it appears that there will be no bundle nor option to select which artist you want, as AmRep posted the following: "They're being sold "Blind Box" style. That means you won't know which design you have until you open it up!"

If you are seeing them in concert, they will have the Freak Puke's available starting Monday in Sioux Falls, SD