Melvins - "1983", "The Bulls & The Bees" & "Freak Puke" LPs comin'

Guest deathbydrums

My CD copies arrived today...no shipping conf email was sent out...ALL GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

DSCN3298.jpg

So cool! Are the covers actually screened or just glued on prints? Thanks for posting... can't wait!

I shouldn't pretend like I know what I'm talking about, all i know is it's a city, while its also a District: District of Columbia. I'll leave the DC members to say whether they like to be considered a district or just a city. Melvins just wanted to play there so had to come up with some tour name.

nothingnatural: If they do cool, but if they don't are they not coming near you. I can grab you stuff, they don't get here til Oct. 25th. I'll make a note to remind me a couple days before and see if you need anything. Even if its just 1 per person, most of my friend wont buy shit.

nothingnatural: If they do cool, but if they don't are they not coming near you. I can grab you stuff, they don't get here til Oct. 25th. I'll make a note to remind me a couple days before and see if you need anything. Even if its just 1 per person, most of my friend wont buy shit.

Thanks so much man, I really appreciate you offering the help. I will let you know after the Sac show. Again, thanks a ton!