Melvins - "1983", "The Bulls & The Bees" & "Freak Puke" LPs comin'

The melvins are actually playing in Hawaii on Thursday, so if anybody has a want I'm willing to pick it up for you. Just ask you pay for shipping and through in a couple extra bucks. Caveat, I'm going by myself(yeah I'm surrounded by a bunch of losers here) and I'm going to get a Bulls for my brother, for Xmas so I'm not sure if I will be able to buy more than one.

The melvins are actually playing in Hawaii on Thursday, so if anybody has a want I'm willing to pick it up for you. Just ask you pay for shipping and through in a couple extra bucks. Caveat, I'm going by myself(yeah I'm surrounded by a bunch of losers here) and I'm going to get a Bulls for my brother, for Xmas so I'm not sure if I will be able to buy more than one.

buy me a 1983 10" and drop it at my mom's house in wahiawa, thanks. ;)

oh yeah? i thought about picking up TweakBird's new one. How is it? I liked what i heard and I loved the last one oh so very much after i saw them at the cradle, i think, opening for BigBusiness or Mastodon(?). But i paid $35 for Bulls&Bees and that just about tapped me out of buyin anything else besides a few beers.

Man, it's pretty good! There is definitely a more steady groove on it than their self titled (which I love), but it's a great listen. Also, unrelated, but you should go to the Duke Coffeehouse tonight. King Tuff is playing for $5 with Whatever Brains and The Intelligence! Its gonna be awesome!

Man, it's pretty good! There is definitely a more steady groove on it than their self titled (which I love), but it's a great listen. Also, unrelated, but you should go to the Duke Coffeehouse tonight. King Tuff is playing for $5 with Whatever Brains and The Intelligence! Its gonna be awesome!

No shit?... may have to check it out.

I've been to a couple of shows there and the atmosphere is pretty cool... it makes me feel like an elderly, but hey.

• 2 months later...