Melvins - "1983", "The Bulls & The Bees" & "Freak Puke" LPs comin'

Killer show, great ticket prices, and Tweak Bird killed it, but straight up F some Melvins vinyl prices. Yeah, it fetches a lot of money on the secondary market, and they should "get theirs" but $45 for a single picture disc LP is ridiculous. I did end up w/ the new Tweak Bird LP and both 7"s for $20, and those albums are rippers!

oh yeah? i thought about picking up TweakBird's new one. How is it? I liked what i heard and I loved the last one oh so very much after i saw them at the cradle, i think, opening for BigBusiness or Mastodon(?). But i paid $35 for Bulls&Bees and that just about tapped me out of buyin anything else besides a few beers.

So did anybody else's lps arrive with bent corners? Fairly bad ones at that. Water damage on one, my b&b....ohh and it was covered in pixie dust. Everyone damaged in some way except the splits. I know these were leftovers sent back. So I am seeing if I was the only one getting the shit end of that purchase.

Sucks that yours are messed up. My stuff arrived perfectly. They didn't provide the Priority shipping I paid for but I'm not complaining.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but the B&Bs I got from the Sacramento show had the "pixie dust" all over but I just cleaned them and replaced the inner sleeves. Nothing's wrong with the records.

Mine arrived in fine condition.

My only complaint was that I bought the splts and Freak Puke was not up yet so I checked out and then the FPs went up.

I sent an email asking for a partial refund for shipping them together and never got an answer.

And of course they all arrived in the same package.

And my 2 Freak Pukes were identical.

I have TWO complaints, I guess.