MAN ADVICE

man, new years is gonna suck this year. everyone i like to hang out with is officially going on a date with a lady... i think i might just stay home and buy a bottle of champagne (pronounces shamp-pag-knee) and a big pile of rice-krispy treats, and just watching 200 cigarettes. basically a repeat of 96'

I don't get my hopes up on new years anymore. ever since the guy who was supposed to be my date got stabbed (yeah, stabbed) on the way to meet me. Its okay to laugh, he was fine, but needless to say never met up with me.

man, new years is gonna suck this year. everyone i like to hang out with is officially going on a date with a lady... i think i might just stay home and buy a bottle of champagne (pronounces shamp-pag-knee) and a big pile of rice-krispy treats, and just watching 200 cigarettes. basically a repeat of 96'

Go to some party party stag. there's bound to be some other girl there who is without a date.

Grats man best thing about a Christmas anniversary is it will be hard for you to forget the date.

Thanks man.  Anniversary is actually October 18, 2 days after my bday so that's easy to remember haha.  She just finally added me to fb on Xmas.

--

New Years has been tainted for me ever since I came home from a party one year to find my ex wife banging another dude.  Getting better every year though!  I have 3 parties to choose from this year...

It's awesome going to a new years party stag. There are always girls who are by themselves and need someone to talk to because their best friend is busy with their boyfriend.

yeah, if i could find a young person's party sure. but most of my friends are in the 40-50 age range over here and all coupled up. i need to find young people to hang out with and not seem like that creepy old guy who hangs out with 20 something year olds. haha. time to start dying the gray hairs. :P

yeah, if i could find a young person's party sure. but most of my friends are in the 40-50 age range over here and all coupled up. i need to find young people to hang out with and not seem like that creepy old guy who hangs out with 20 something year olds. haha. time to start dying the gray hairs. :P

Get some ripped jeans and wear shirts that say "SWAG" the younger generation eats that shit up.

new years always sucks. people put it on such a ridiculous pedestal, and then scramble around to make big elaborate plans, and no one ever just spends the night with their friends.

i'm happy i actually have plans in place to go to a house party, but if it sucks, i certainly won't be sore about it.

i think i'm gonna stick to my original plans and eat shitty foods and watch netflix in my room. 

i also hate having to text everyone "happy new year". annoys the shit out of me. not gonna do that either unless they text me first. 

i'm gonna have the worst stomach ache the next morning. haha.

so...

I couldn't get a car so she picked me up and we went to dinner and then back to her house and it was going really well.  We kissed a few times blah blah.  She was going to drop me off and I was in the car, and she ran out to drop the garage opener on the door.  I was cold and she left her door open, so I'd figure I'd turn her car on.

I've never driven a manual car before, and didn't know that you can turn the car off while still in first gear.  As soon as I turned the key to turn on the engine, it drove forward into her garage // house.  She is a car girl and loves the shit out of her car.

There was little damage to the car but she wants me to buy her paint for the bumper which is ~ $25 which isn't bad.  I thought she was going to ask me to pay for the entire thing to be repainted so I'm relieved about that.  I also managed to crack the wall in her house, and if I have to fix that, well, god save me. 

so much for that.  never touching another persons car ever again.  ever.

you're off the hook then my friend.  if you don't mind me asking, why aren't you able to drive a car? epilepsy?  I have an epileptic friend that isn't able to drive anymore. 

right eye has very little vision with glasses. sorta like seeing something through a paned glass window. right and left are sensitive to light so i squint constantly. i can walk around, but at night ambient lights cause a halo effect. much like you trying to see after someone caught you off guard and flashed a pic of ya. i'm accustomed to it, and i've learned to manage, but if i can't see where i'm standing, my lack of perception is skewed. i've fallen, tripped over people, run straight into bums on the street, etc etc. hence why i will never be allowed to drive.

and talk about a rift in your dating life. oof.  

just a example. below my iris is a hole, hence my sensitivity to light. both eyes are the same. just i'm pretty much blind in one.

226908_173289262729346_933213_n.jpg

Havent been around in a little while, been going through some shit. My girlfriend wants space, shes basically scared about how serious she feels about me and thinks shes too emotionally dependent on me. Im trying to give her space but its really fucking hard to not talk to your girlfriend that you love when youre used to talking every day. Today she tweets "over this". Obviously being me I cant help but think its about me and I cant stop thinking about it. Im trying to just watch football and not think about it but I cant. Im feeling sick about it. Im just really scared my relationship is going to end and thats the last thing I want. What the hell should I do?