MAN ADVICE

Girth. Gotta have that thickness. And length is important. If its too long it just hurts.

Less important... smoothness and the presence of some nice prominent veins.

But really who cares, if a guy knows how to work with what he's got and is confident about it, he's good to go.

Girth can be a double edged sword though. For me at least. My ex was a little too....girthy for my liking. & it didn't help that he was awful at foreplay. One can assume how that felt.

lol. That was awkward to type.

My wife also used to work at the big outdoor music amphitheater here. She'd rub elbows with rock gods. Smoke with Ween.

Of course any show she wanted to see. Probably upon the shoulders of the drunken shirtless teenage boy with the body of Adonis.

She confessed she used to be a concert flasher. She said she only flashed when she was 19. Well, 19 has 365 days a year too friends.

I kinda grinned. She's 10 years younger than me.

I said "I remember you".

That sounds like a true nightmare.

Every week day, twice a day.... weekends are reserved for getting into double digits.

I understand when you're in a new relationship, infatuation is an important stage to go through so sex multiple times a day can be the norm.  But isn't it common knowledge (dare I say proven) that after years of being with someone there's a certain rhythm that couples settle into that is a healthy medium for both parties?  I only say that because both of the really serious and long relationships I've been in started out that way, and eventually we'd be good for a couple-few times a week, at most like once a day.  Anything more I feel is too taxing.  Obviously rudeboy's once-a-month standard is definitely unsatisfactory and way below par, but there has to be some kind of "normal" rhythm people settle into, doesn't there?

To give context--I've been with my current gf for a little over four years and it's amazing between us, but also hard to keep up with higher volume of sex when we both work very demanding full-time jobs (10-12 hour days).  There are days when we both just crash hard without getting on the freaky deeky, which we're both fine with.  I feel like this is normal and we're both happy, and when we do get it on it's just as amazing as that first time.  

I don't know, just a random thought on what was brought up earlier. I don't think people should feel like they aren't satisfying their partner if they aren't boning themselves into the double digits over the weekend.  Curious to get people's opinions that have been with their significant other for longer than, oh, let's say--a few months.

My wife works 12 shifts. Cleaning up human piss and shit. Puke too. Mucus. Pus. Blood. Turn off.

I work normal office job. 8-9 hour days. Stressful. Long drive. Downtown traffic. Road rage.

Dinner at 8-9

No showers. We chew each others parts. Licking, sucking, blowing. But I can't resist her. Her body is perfection. My god. Her ass buries things. Also could bounce a quarter to the moon.

Gotta mix it up. When we tried every day To make baby (other than perioding) for 4 years we almost lost it. Her nakedness put me to sleep. And my always ready hog had famously stay tucked away.

We thought we were doomed. I don't show effection. She wants to be held. I want to pump any opening on her body.

We got thru it. She made some sacrifices for me ( weak butt muscles now) and I just held her more.

Haha well... I may have been over exaggerating just a little bit, and I only have one other long term relationship to reference (4 years, lived together for about 9 months) but the schedule was honestly fairly close to what i mentioned before. although nowhere near as mind-blowing as what i have currently. I know things will change when you've been with someone for a really long time, but your priorities are different when you're younger. And I'm still young so I'm going to take advantage of that for as long as possible I think..... I hope.

Or maybe I'm just weird

Haha well... I may have been over exaggerating just a little bit, and I only have one other long term relationship to reference (4 years, lived together for about 9 months) but the schedule was honestly fairly close to what i mentioned before. although nowhere near as mind-blowing as what i have currently. I know things will change when you've been with someone for a really long time, but your priorities are different when you're younger. And I'm still young so I'm going to take advantage of that for as long as possible I think..... I hope.

Or maybe I'm just weird

sex is always what you make of it.  after being in a relationship for so long, you can totally push the comfort levels and get weird, keep things exciting, etc.  it really comes down to how important intimacy is to a particular relationship.  the last big one i was in, it was pretty far down on my ex's list of priorities, and it's pretty high on mine.  we never jived.  but the last year or so, i never got excited to sex.

oh and 3 pages back.  yes to crazies.  tread carefully.  but definitely yes.