MAN ADVICE

Should I shave my beard guys? Its been 7 months and while it looks pretty decent, it is getting to be itchy as all hell in the summer. I wanted to make a year of it, but this humidity/heat is making it a bitch.

Also, Steph, glad to see that she is able to come out for two weeks. Hopefully it will be a full two weeks and her grandmother will be alright during it and the trip can really invigorate your relationship.

i have a couple interviews coming up.. and i don't plan on shaving for them.

i think shaving a beard, and the stigma that one should, is fucking ridiculous.

why are goatees (which are terrible on everyone) 100% okay everywhere, yet a full beard is scoffed at by anyone in a position of authority?

why are goatees (which are terrible on everyone) 100% okay everywhere, yet a full beard is scoffed at by anyone in a position of authority?

People want professional individuals to be represented by their company. Having a full on beard isn't very professional looking. The stigma, not me.

it’s just like tattoos. I still cover up my tattoos at work, and I covered them up when I had interviews. I would do pretty much anything to help my odds of getting a job... and keeping my job. it sucks, it really does. but usually the people hiring us are middle aged and more traditional.

Be careful getting into a conversation about the topic of how society views shaving...