MAN ADVICE

at least i saw an amazing red sox win tonight... right?

fuck... no. this is bullshit. This Shit Is Bananas Foster was given to someone else without my consultation. this is the worst.

i'm giving up on women. i mean... i already kind of have.

definitely down for a little slap and tickle when available, but that's about it. not like it's even happening

no love for this guy. not for a while.

There should be no question that the girl is going to say yes if you ask her. Smart couples will talk about it a ton before they decide to make anything permanent. There's a lot more serious shit that goes into it, money, kids, life goals. 

Me and my ex-wife talked about marriage a good year and a half before I popped the question. I would have never guessed that she would do a 180 so soon into the marriage.

Also Ry Toast:

I'm also in the same boat with giving up. It's too much stress and not worth the heart ache in the end. 

when my wife and i were dating, she'd introduce me to all these guy friends.

as we'd walk away after the last one i asked:

"has he either stuck his dick in you or have you ever had it in your mouth"

she replied:

"yes"

i said, "dont ever fucking introduce me to these guys again"

she made me feel i was in the wrong.

but i feel i am not.

LOL, Mine was more "we've become two different people" (IReally she became different)

She said I only got my news from the Daily Show and NPR (I don't even listen to NPR)

She started listening to Faux News ("It's the radio version and it's funny")

The child debate:

Her If it's a boy, he's going to play football and become a doctor

Me: What if he wants to be in a band or orchestra or some other non sport thing

Her: Bands are stupid and do not teach any social skills.

Me: Are you fucking serious

Her: If it's a girl, she's going to be an artist and marry a doctor

Me: LOL Maybe we should just move to Texas 

Her: Yeah we should

(Actual conversation)

This all happened AFTER we got married.

I could go on, but honestly if she ever had show these thoughts or thing while we were dating I would have dropped her a very long time ago. I would really love to know what the fuck happened to her mentally, but whatever. It really doesn't matter any more. 

LOL, Mine was more "we've become two different people" (IReally she became different)

She said I only got my news from the Daily Show and NPR (I don't even listen to NPR)

She started listening to Faux News ("It's the radio version and it's funny")

The child debate:

Her If it's a boy, he's going to play football and become a doctor

Me: What if he wants to be in a band or orchestra or some other non sport thing

Her: Bands are stupid and do not teach any social skills.

Me: Are you fucking serious

Her: If it's a girl, she's going to be an artist and marry a doctor

Me: LOL Maybe we should just move to Texas 

Her: Yeah we should

(Actual conversation)

This all happened AFTER we got married.

I could go on, but honestly if she ever had show these thoughts or thing while we were dating I would have dropped her a very long time ago. I would really love to know what the fuck happened to her mentally, but whatever. It really doesn't matter any more. 

jesus, the child debate conversation made me lol. she sounds delusional.

i was definitely super drunk in this thread haha- dont remember those posts at all.

but i know where i was coming from on the giving up thing- that's kind of been on my mind lately while i've been drawing and whatnot. it just seems stupid to concern myself with *feeeeeelings* when i can be productive with my artwork.

Wish I could see that pic haha.

If she does have one I'm sure he will have all sorts of issues. Again, no longer my problem.  I will leave this tale with this nugget of fun:

Her: I just want to be single for a while and have fun. I'm not going to even date anyone. I don't even want kids anymore.

Me: Soo you've decided to become a whore.... got it. 

Wish I could see that pic haha.

If she does have one I'm sure he will have all sorts of issues. Again, no longer my problem.  I will leave this tale with this nugget of fun:

Her: I just want to be single for a while and have fun. I'm not going to even date anyone. I don't even want kids anymore.

Me: Soo you've decided to become a whore.... got it. 

Humanity thanks you

i was definitely super drunk in this thread haha- dont remember those posts at all.

but i know where i was coming from on the giving up thing- that's kind of been on my mind lately while i've been drawing and whatnot. it just seems stupid to concern myself with *feeeeeelings* when i can be productive with my artwork.

Don't be stupid, you can't be productive with your artwork if you aren't in touch with your *feeeeeeelings*.

Refill you emotional cup here: http://www.bobrossquotes.com/quotes.shtml

yeah. but im a curious fella.

now i just pretend everyone we meet has already been there, so i no longer ask.

Whoa whoa whoa.

You're telling me it is more comfortable to assume your wive has fucked everyone you meet than it is to make small talk with a few actual dicks from the past? That is some kind of coping mechanism you got there pal.