MAN ADVICE

so last night, i was pretty much determined to get laid. while hanging out with friends trying to plan the night, i exhausted just about every resource prospecting.. nothin happening. then out of absolutely no where, i got a text from this girl who i haven't seen in at least a year. it's her friend's birthday, and she wants to fuck... and they have 2 hotel rooms next to the bar they're at.

this girl's 21, killer body, and pretty much exactly what i need.

so i show up, and quickly realize, oh fuck there are 6 people here, all coupled up. this is going to get messy. the other couples were not wasting any time, and were pretty much getting after it at the bar. 

went back to the hotel, and 4 of us smoked a bowl and headed down to the pool/hot tub. it was open, but of course it wasn't "open". it was 2 am, and we were a bunch of drunk and stoned assholes in our under garments. before we even went down, i'm like "hey guys.. just throwing this out there- no sex in the hot tub, alright?" within seconds of getting in, this girl just gets on top of me. did not take long for the receptionist to come in and give us the boot.

went back up to the room, we got in one bed, they got in the other. the whole time i was worried about this scenario... the idea of banging while another dude is banging in the same room just didn't sit well with me at all. that's a lot of pressure! so we scurried into the bathroom, and went on to take on the counter top, the shower, and the toilet. not done, we went back into the room, basically asking them to switch... but they weren't doing anything. but i'll get back to that.

we just started going at it with them next to us... and then they decided to leave after we finished. it was odd. once they left our instinct was pretty much, "well, we've got the room to ourselves, might as well go again".

so her friend comes back, and the 3 of us go to smoke another bowl. and the friend has now gone crazy. i thought she was just dumb & drunk, but no.. she was acting somewhat psychotic. but it was brilliant, because she was crying over the fact that she DIDN'T sleep with him.. literally upset with herself for not fucking a random guy! it was perplexing at first, but i have to give this girl so much credit, because her basis was that "he deserved it." he showed up, he put the work in, and was given every reason to believe he was getting laid. and then didn't. that's what she was upset about!

after that bowl, we finally passed out. woke up this morning, and got it again. and it looks like i've got myself a solid option available going forward. yesssssss. 

so last night, i was pretty much determined to get laid. while hanging out with friends trying to plan the night, i exhausted just about every resource prospecting.. nothin happening. then out of absolutely no where, i got a text from this girl who i haven't seen in at least a year. it's her friend's birthday, and she wants to fuck... and they have 2 hotel rooms next to the bar they're at.

this girl's 21, killer body, and pretty much exactly what i need.

so i show up, and quickly realize, oh fuck there are 6 people here, all coupled up. this is going to get messy. the other couples were not wasting any time, and were pretty much getting after it at the bar. 

went back to the hotel, and 4 of us smoked a bowl and headed down to the pool/hot tub. it was open, but of course it wasn't "open". it was 2 am, and we were a bunch of drunk and stoned assholes in our under garments. before we even went down, i'm like "hey guys.. just throwing this out there- no sex in the hot tub, alright?" within seconds of getting in, this girl just gets on top of me. did not take long for the receptionist to come in and give us the boot.

went back up to the room, we got in one bed, they got in the other. the whole time i was worried about this scenario... the idea of banging while another dude is banging in the same room just didn't sit well with me at all. that's a lot of pressure! so we scurried into the bathroom, and went on to take on the counter top, the shower, and the toilet. not done, we went back into the room, basically asking them to switch... but they weren't doing anything. but i'll get back to that.

we just started going at it with them next to us... and then they decided to leave after we finished. it was odd. once they left our instinct was pretty much, "well, we've got the room to ourselves, might as well go again".

so her friend comes back, and the 3 of us go to smoke another bowl. and the friend has now gone crazy. i thought she was just dumb & drunk, but no.. she was acting somewhat psychotic. but it was brilliant, because she was crying over the fact that she DIDN'T sleep with him.. literally upset with herself for not fucking a random guy! it was perplexing at first, but i have to give this girl so much credit, because her basis was that "he deserved it." he showed up, he put the work in, and was given every reason to believe he was getting laid. and then didn't. that's what she was upset about!

after that bowl, we finally passed out. woke up this morning, and got it again. and it looks like i've got myself a solid option available going forward. yesssssss. 

Holy shit

so while all of that was unfolding at the bar, one of my good female friends was texting me. it started with "im such a gangsta.. this guy just asked for a naked pic, and im sending him one of the girl whose boyfriend ive been banging."

which has since lead to her telling me that the couple has that kind of relationship, and after sending me said picture, asked if id want to take a trip to ny and bang the girlfriend of the guy shes banging.

what. the shit.

so while all of that was unfolding at the bar, one of my good female friends was texting me. it started with "im such a gangsta.. this guy just asked for a naked pic, and im sending him one of the girl whose boyfriend ive been banging."

which has since lead to her telling me that the couple has that kind of relationship, and after sending me said picture, asked if id want to take a trip to ny and bang the girlfriend of the guy shes banging.

what. the shit.

life is good to you lately rybread. you're on a hot streak. keep it goin!

that's the plan.

when i said i was determined the other night, it involved sending out a bunch of messages on a couple dating sites. and that's sparked a few conversations too.

i'm guessing it has something to do with the confidence in having a job and actual income for a change. now i i can comfortably go out, and not have to worry about every drink i buy.

I might have you all beat.

AIRPLANE RUNWAY.

granted it was a small private airport. but still. airplane runway.

also I used to be bev. cart girl at a golf course. we snuck onto the course a few nights, that was fun.

i keep editing this... but also, a canoe.

Always wanted to do that when I worked there. My assitant manager was pretty hot. Had a great rack on her

That's funny, I always wanted my assistant manager back when I worked there, but I was the store manager and probably would have gotten axed.  On a positive note, we started having naked fun time recently.  Too bad we can't go back to the HT to make up for lost time. 

Back room of a Hot Topic

Bathroom of a gay bar (yes, it was with a girl)

Closet in a packed New Years Eve party

I've seen so much sex in gay bar bathrooms. A drag queen caught me watching once, and called me a whore.