Alexisonfire farewell tour

Want to see something stupid?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310532047025&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:CA:3160

Who the hell pays that much for a 12x17 poster that is not even special numbered or framed?

This is the bizarrest thing. I literally got one for free by just asking a store if I could have theirs. There's gotta be tons of these out there.

that would be awesome! what show are you going to? im flying from alaska to go to the montreal show on the 23rd :) im kinda worried about getting all the stuff im going to buy home though. haha

Just bought that 7" C/C covers off you last month. 

I think Im worried about hanging onto all this stuff at the show. It's early entry to get everything and then general admission with no where to put the stuff after we get it all. 

Just bought that 7" C/C covers off you last month. 

I think Im worried about hanging onto all this stuff at the show. It's early entry to get everything and then general admission with no where to put the stuff after we get it all. 

hey man, do you like the 7" ? and my thoughts exactly on the show. but for me im flying back home to washington the next morning and will have a whole backpack of traveling stuff on me to. im just going to travel light and figure it out. were going to have to meet up like all the other guys on the forum have been !

hey man, do you like the 7" ? and my thoughts exactly on the show. but for me im flying back home to washington the next morning and will have a whole backpack of traveling stuff on me to. im just going to travel light and figure it out. were going to have to meet up like all the other guys on the forum have been !

I like it, I needed it to go with the black variant I had from the show.

Both are framed up next to the posters that match them (one teal, one black variant also)

Collection is slowly growing, only a handful of hard to get items left (both posters and vinyl).

I just picked up both Munk One AP prints on white stock of the AOF posters. 

AOF didnt post details about the posters that are at the show until later today (after all the posters sold out on the website).

I had a feeling one of the posters we get at the show would be the same one selling today.

Looks like the "house" version is available at the merch table and we get the "girl" version as part of our package.

Would of liked to have my AP posters signed instead of the ones we get, but oh well. 

yeah im very jealous of your black variant. i picked up a couple teal 7's for my girlfriend and i and bought my poster off the website. i knew about the munkone prints, been getting those for a little while now. the only city and colour one i don't have is the royal albert hall chick. i grabbed one of each of the alexis posters right away because i haven't been following the thread and saw that we already get one! haha. but i will end up selling my extra of whatever one we end up getting. you should post up your framed stuff...going to be making custom frames for my vinyl/poster collection but at the moment im waiting for the dark walnut tree i had milled up to dry out to start making them.  im kinda worried about how i'll be getting this stuff back across a few different airplanes. going to be so worth it though :)

just got to montreal guys...been a hectic day and a half, missed connections from late flights but i made it.  wondering what time i should head to the show for the meet and greet? anyone going wanna meet up just shoot me a message. oh and skippy after this show ill have an extra girl one, just gotta wait for it to arrive from munkone. it would only be the whitestock version...maybe trade for some awesome alexis stuff? .... coughs/tvinylcough* ;)

yeah i am but its because its everything i brought with me for the trip. im headed to the airport right after to fly home to washington. so if you see a guy with a big green hiking backpack thats most likely me! haha my arms are going to be full of shit hopefully i can get a good spot for the show and keep it! im bored in my hotel room at the moment...do you think id be crazy to head down there at like 2 for the meet and greet?