Alexisonfire farewell tour

Well i woke up today to a phone call that my flight had been delayed to where I wouldn't get into toronto until 11 tonight.. So that being said I can't make it to todays show (or tomorrows cuz of more flight bullshit...) So if anyone is going to the remaining shows could you please pick me up a poster??

They didn't play little girls laughing and pointing (and only 3 songs the first lp ) Also, the itunes originals vinyl sounds like shit.

I hope the boxset will be remastered and cut properly at a good pressing plant... (Defiance records did an awful job with the original lp's)

The Refused farewell tour was 100 times better (and they didn't play together for 10 years) and it was less expensive.

Going at an Alexisonfire show with securty guards and no sing-a-long was weird...

my vinyl sounds amazing, trying cleaning it.  Also, it will not be in the box set, Justin confirmed earlier on or in another thread (not sure if you were implying this was the case or not by your post).

Odd about the lack of sign-a-longs though, there were many in Vancouver, and it was an amazing show.

Sorry, I meant a real sing-a-long (hardcore style). This means singing IN the microphone ! This wasn't a hardcore show... no stage dive, no pit... no gang vocals in the microphone.

Don't get me wrong, the show was amazing, but it wasn't a hardcore show like the old times... it was a rock show.

I own a new super om-20 cartridge and the vinyl is clean.

I'm dreaming about having an alexisonfire record pressed at pallas (germany) or RTI (USA)....

Well, I don't know if I would have every considered them "hardcore" by definition ;)

You Torontons must have pretty shitty large venue shows (small venues are always different) if there was no pit or stage diving, Vancouver is renowned for being docile and there was tons of both.  There was even a guy crowd-surfing in a wheelchair.

Large venues aren't gang-vocal friendly, maybe it's different out there, but I haven't been to a large venue show where that's happened.  Only seen it at small or medium size venues.

Donno what the deal with your copy is then, maybe hit up Justin?  Sounds like you got a shitty copy.

http://youtu.be/0Ghl5NJdtUo

http://youtu.be/R1B98lZyzgE

Couple really short clips I took of the Dec. 23rd, Montreal show.

I love the background on the stage. I ended up getting my silkscreen ##/70 pressing of Old Crows/Young cardinals (same cover design) signed at the meet and greet. Both Wade and George looked at the vinyl and were like "where the hell did this come from? I don't even have one of these!"

If I had of known the video from my camera would come out this clear (not amazing, but better than the majority of shit you see on youtube from concerts) I probably would have taken a few more video's. Our balcony spot was great.