Terrible TV

i rotated between watching with a best friend, a girlfriend, and my mom. and then met underoath the day after kaitlin cooper was listening to them on her ipod.

does that mean shes on the edge of her seat for here comes honey boo boo?

also... my teen is pregnant and so am i. i had to put it on the other day, and its exactly as awful as it sounds.

Someone up there was ok with Gilmore Girls? That show was godawful. Every character had the same speaking patterns, which were all unrealistic TV-teen girl style talking that doesn't happen in the real world, and the writing was fuckin terrible. My sister used to watch that shit and it was so bad. SO BAD.

Someone up there was ok with Gilmore Girls? That show was godawful. Every character had the same speaking patterns, which were all unrealistic TV-teen girl style talking that doesn't happen in the real world, and the writing was fuckin terrible. My sister used to watch that shit and it was so bad. SO BAD.

Your right about the speaking parts. I wanted to punch them when they spoke. I also first seen that main chick in a less than jake vid years ago, the acting was better in the vid:(

I guess I'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend who for the most part likes the same shows as me and doesn't force me to watch the shitty ones she does like. Although for some weird reason she's always been a pretty big fan of the "lesbian" type shows like The L Word and shit like that. She's begged me to watch some with her a few times but I always say no cause the whole thing gives me mixed feelings. I mean... I love lesbians, but I'm not sure I want to have my girlfriend silently judging me the whole time.

i used to give my ex a lot of shit for gilmore girls, and it was mostly because of how ridiculously fast-paced the dialogue was. once i was able to get over that, i was able to find enough charm in it to at least somewhat enjoy.

my girlfriend does like good stuff.. mad men, breaking bad, parks & rec. but shes also obsessed with a lot of the bullshit out there, and it makes me cringe. but thats easy to put up with for 2 pretty big reasons. 1) 980 miles between us and 2) she doesnt have cable

Can The Olympics count? I can't seem to get away from this horseshit.

The only thing worse than watching the Olympics is having to hear people talk about it...The next time I hear something about that phelps fucker I'm going to puke...

Almost every night my fiancee watches The Girls Next Door...she has all of the seasons on DVD and has watched each episode with and without commentary at least 10 times each...I don't get it but it makes her happy...

Luckily she has gotten off that kick and now we are re-watching all of the seasons of south park...just made it through the first season, goddamn that one is hilarious

Thsi is when im glad I work shifts, me and my girlfriend usually watch the same rubbish, HIMYM, Criminal Minds, Suits, and such. (all downloaded from the US of course)

but means i can watch the stuff she hates like warehouse 13, spartacus and grimm and i dont have to watch Glee or 16 and pregnunt lol

I forgot to mention before that besides a few random shows like True Blood, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, and Skins (which is her favorite show of all time), my girlfriend actually has some pretty damn good taste in shows.

Since we got together, we've watched all of Dexter, Nip/Tuck, Breaking Bad, Eastbound And Down, The Office, Community, Arrested Development, Parks And Recreations, Weeds, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and Big Bang Theory.

Not to mention she got me into (now one of my favorite) shows Misfits. We also watched all of that so far. Can't wait until we can watch the 4th season.