PO: Limp Bizkit - Significant Other

7 hours ago, wuhanclan said:

is this an UDM exclusive? cant seem to find it at the other usual places so i just snagged one here

You know, I'm really not sure. Seeing SO advertised as "restocked" at several brick and mortar stores, but hearing nothing about this makes me think so. 

4 hours ago, keoki said:

Got my copy today, sounds pristine.

Kinda bummed that they had to switch out the original Getcha Groove On for the weird remix but it was to be expected. I remember Fred saying something about a sample they got sued over.

If I'm not mistaken, the ETR press has the original version on it. Glad to hear it sounds good!

8 hours ago, wuhanclan said:

received today. shocked by the colors in reality. definitely grey and brown as opposed to the bone and gold as advertised. not a huge issue but would have preferred the mock-up version. records and packaging are ok. 

What’s the quality of the press like? I’m kinda gutted as I was holding out for payday (tomorrow) to grab one and it appears as though there’s none in stock and weirdly I can’t find anywhere in the UK holding this too. 

Edited by bobby
Addition to post

4 hours ago, bobby said:

What’s the quality of the press like? I’m kinda gutted as I was holding out for payday (tomorrow) to grab one and it appears as though there’s none in stock and weirdly I can’t find anywhere in the UK holding this too. 

pretty quiet pressing if lacking dynamic range. i need to play it again on higher volume.

https://platenzaak.nl/products/chocolate-starfish-the-hot-dog-flavored-water-store-exclusive-grey-brown-2lp

• 2 months later...