PO: Hostage Calm - Please Remain Calm 9/10 2pm EST

I love the mix on this, a lot more like the war on a feeling 7" than self titled in terms of the vocal levels. They're refreshingly raw and not overproduced.

Living up to the hype for sure.

I love their transitions in between their albums, Lens to S/T to Please Remain Calm. Don't get me wrong I love all their stuff but each album trumps the former!

320kbps <3 Going to bump this in the Jeep later :D

I jut checked out some of their earlier work off Lens. This band has a very intriguing sound, although it didn't grab from the get go. Lens sounds like a hardcore record from the song I heard, it's all very interesting to me. Was there a lot of backlash for the sound change?

I think even Lens was a little 'progressive' for some people despite the fact that it's pretty much a melodic youth crew record with some DC emo influences (ie not very progressive), and that most people who were fans of the band already probably knew they were going in that direction. From my perspective, there was really no backlash at all, and I think that says a lot about how good the S/T record is.

I am definitely biased though.

I think even Lens was a little 'progressive' for some people despite the fact that it's pretty much a melodic youth crew record with some DC emo influences (ie not very progressive), and that most people who were fans of the band already probably knew they were going in that direction. From my perspective, there was really no backlash at all, and I think that says a lot about how good the S/T record is.

I am definitely biased though.

Right on. See I was completely unaware that lens even existed until a little earlier while reading a review for the new one here. I've given Self titled plenty of listens and it's something that grew on me, it's some very fun poppy rock/indie whatever. I'll have to check out lens to get a feel for it, and see how they progressed over their albums.

I don't know about a leak but streaming the 320kbps mp3s on AP is a good way of making them widely available. Not judging, just saying.

eh, I rather give a high quality stream to our readers, whether it's 320 or 128, it was going to be ripped regardless, so might as well give the best listening experience possible.

eh, I rather give a high quality stream to our readers, whether it's 320 or 128, it was going to be ripped regardless, so might as well give the best listening experience possible.

I agree and appreciate that, it just makes it super easy to get a hold of. I don't know what the alternative would be.

yep!

Sent you a PM on here w/ the Trans ID & Order #

Thanks a mil broski daddy!

PS regardless of quality, it still would be on the internet :P The only difference is I spent $42 to get a copy where as others didn't lol

The album blew my socks off my feet. If everything else in the bundle is even close to how good this is....it will be the best bundle ever!

got a tracking number for this today.

Nice, I got the /50 bundle so I'm guessing mine will come a little bit later. Regardless thisalbum has been on repeat since the stream/leak last week :D

Really wish I could drive home to see the HC/MDAM/IIOI first date but I'll have to force my self to forget it exist and just wait to Fest :P