PO: Peace'd Out (Steve Choi and Vinnie Caruana)

Steve Choi (Rx Bandits) and Vinnie Caruana (I Am The Avalanche, The Movielife) have a new project called Peace'd Out. It is going to be released on October 30th and can be pre-ordered here:

http://peacedout.org/

Peace'd Out has released a track called "White Pyramid", here's a youtube link to the official audio:

Placed an order for this and NOFX self entitled from Hot Topic and got the shipping email saying that the order was shipped, but only listed the NOFX LP and not this. Hope they didn't fuck it up, that'd be two HT orders in a row for me where shipping was wrong. Hoping Travis can weigh in an look into it for me.

I didn't think HT ships orders separately :-/

Placed an order for this and NOFX self entitled from Hot Topic and got the shipping email saying that the order was shipped, but only listed the NOFX LP and not this. Hope they didn't fuck it up, that'd be two HT orders in a row for me where shipping was wrong. Hoping Travis can weigh in an look into it for me.

Customer Service. I have nothing to do with any shipping of any orders from the site. Im a Buyer, I buy the product for HT stores and HT.com. I will give the same answer to any question ever regarding any order on HT.com....call customer service :)

When I preordered BNO Trainwreck I ordered a 7" that was in stock and they sent it separately rather than holding it until BNO released. So I'd say since Peace'd Out is a preorder they did the same thing.

When I preordered BNO Trainwreck I ordered a 7" that was in stock and they sent it separately rather than holding it until BNO released. So I'd say since Peace'd Out is a preorder they did the same thing.

There's the answer I was looking for, thank you sir.

And yes, this album will be sick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...