The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

Wow that's fucking bullshit. I still want this because I need some pantie doping tunes on vinyl, but still that's really fucked up considering one of the reasons I convinced my dad to buy me this was because of his signature, It's even more fucked up he didn't even have the decency to at least sign the prints. I feel stupid as hell for wasting $200, but I don't want a refund because I got it anyways, but still that's some serious fucking bull shit.

What a fucking chauvinist, ostentatious, pretty boy tawt this man is.

I will not buy another boxset form this man again

Wow that's fucking bullshit. I still want this because I need some pantie doping tunes on vinyl, but still that's really fucked up considering one of the reasons I convinced my dad to buy me this was because of his signature, It's even more fucked up he didn't even have the decency to at least sign the prints. I feel stupid as hell for wasting $200, but I don't want a refund because I got it anyways, but still that's some serious fucking bull shit.

What a fucking chauvinist, ostentatious, pretty boy tawt this man is.

I will not buy another boxset form this man again

You mean, you feel stupid as hell for wasting your dads $200.

It's definitely kind of a douche move, but i hope that the majority of folks didn't buy this boxset because the signature could potentially be valuable. I feel like that mentality is the reason boxsets have gotten so overpriced/shitty to get ahold of in the first place. I am all for awesome packaging, but the most important factor should always be the music.

just some food for thought. 

Printed numbering > hand numbering

Disagree.  There is no heart with printed numbering.  No human connection.

Additionally, when that happens, that is when you end up with un-numbered versions because you only planned on printing 3000, but ended up with 3100 and only numbered the first 3000...and now you have leftover.  The leftover would be cool if it were #ed out of 100...but that won't happen if it's printed.  My OCD flares up just thinking about it.

Here's my unboxing of this package.

The most important thing is that the records sound fantastic, but this cost $199 before shipping and the packaging could have been better, sadly the signatures are fake, and they are blurry and slightly pixelated. The cover printing for Echos' could have been 10x better it's too dark and my copy has a distinct discoloration on the white of the album. The +s in the bottom corners of all albums are pixelated, along with a look that makes me think "were these sized right?". The inside of the gate fold is just simple black which i don't mind but I do mind the cardboard warping on the inside of the of the gates. The ALL of the Polly sleeves are ripped, and the lack of lyrics is extremely disappointing.

This is a high quality package, for say a bootleg, or a indie record label, or small or record label. Though I would have expected so much more for after the $199 price tag, especially pressed by a company as large as Universal Republic Records.

I have close up photos of this boxset and it's problems and will post, for those who are intrested.

go away

idiot members trolling me from thread to thread because of question I asked in another thread..... not going anywhere pal 

Wait, what?

I made another thread asking a simple question and got elitist bullshit reponses by a few members, same idoits bringing that trolling to this thread without reason