PO: Anberlin "Vital"

mmhmm

Text convo. It's happening man.

A text convo between whom?  You and the band?  Twitter?  A friend who's texting with the band?  A text convo you read on their messageboard that's happening between people you don't know personally?  

Translation: stop being vague and just answer the question with specifics, please.  

A text convo between whom?  You and the band?  Twitter?  A friend who's texting with the band?  A text convo you read on their messageboard that's happening between people you don't know personally?  

Translation: stop being vague and just answer the question with specifics, please.  

Sorry. Between me and band member. Was just trying to help the other forum member by saying yes it was coming. I don't know specifics of date or anything.

I love 10". Don't know why, just have a weird fascination with them.

I thought Vital being on a 2x10" was especially cool. I listen to it quite a lot actually :ph34r:

I'm glad I don't stand alone.

I've been wanting to purchase Vital for a while now, but it's on my birthday list, so I'll see what happens after tomorrow.  If I don't receive it, I'll be sure to use some money I was given to buy it.

Been spinning this a lot since I picked it up at the show a few days ago. Interesting. Really don't know what to think. I'm pretty sure I like it, but I'm holding back for some reason. Almost like this will end up being the record released before the record I love. Seems transitional--not completely diving into a new sound.

A bit off topic but I went and saw Anberlin last night for their tour supporting Vital. It was one of the best shows they've put on, with a mix of several albums. If you get a chance to catch them over this tour with Paper Route you really should!

The setlist was something along the lines of:

The Resistance

Paperthin Hymn

Little Tyrants

Never Take Friendship Personal

We Owe This To Ourselves

Someone Anyone

The Feel Good Drag

Other Side

I'd Like To Die

The Unwinding Cable Car

Impossible

Reclusion

Modern Age

Godspeed

Self-Starter

Encore:

Fin

(*fin) Is so good I missed them two months ago, did you enjoy All Get Out or were they not at your show?

Pretty darn good band. Live was better than the album. Album isn't bad, but you get high expectations after hearing a band for the first time with huge live sound. The frontman kinda threw me off though. He was like a fake jerk the whole time. Or maybe a real one. Couldn't tell but he seemed cool at the merch table... humble even.