Just In: Really Cool Wooden LP Storage Crates Made in USA

chaps

well yes but for 35 bucks would it really kill them to display their own product properly ? that was more what i was getting at

Hey man, sorry we've been super slammed! Was going to have to put one together on my own time this weekend. But I woke up at 530 and got one put together. They look sweet!

Oh and ps in regards to the price, a lot of that is shipping costs. We really aren't making a ton on these, but figured they would be cool to offer. They are much longer than some traditional crates I've seen.

photo_5_grande.jpg?896

Stumasa had cool CD/DVD/LP shelves/crates of various sizes & configurations, but their store went out of business. Rasputin's and Ameoba (Bay Area) still seem to have them though. They aren't cheap but super solid. I'm trying to sell one of my 750 CD racks b/c i only need one now. I have their 50 LP crate and a 100 LP crate, but use an Expedit now for main LP storage. I don't have a pic handy of those.

6648430215_c9b986e334.jpg