Blacklisted - Live on BBC1 7" & So, You Are A Magician? 7"

jhulud

Two new Blacklisted 7"s are up now at Six Feet Under:

SFU074_400x4001.jpg

In the fall of 2010 Blacklisted was in the middle of a European tour. After missing a a flight to Ireland, deciding to break up outside of an Urban Outfitters in London, and running into Liam Gallagher, the band entered the legendary BBC studios at Maida Vale and recorded 4 songs. Three of them were later broadcast on the Punk Show with Mike Davies.

We have sat on this recording for 2 years and finally decided to license it from the BBC and release it as a 7"/digital download. This is the full 4 song session.

Tracklisting is:

1 - Circuit Breaker

2 - I Am Weighing Me Down

3 - No One Deserves To Be Here More Than Me

4 - Those Shields Around You

This is a one time pressing of 2000 copies and wont be repressed. There will be 3 colors of vinyl available for preorder on a first come first serve basis.

Cover art pictured is not the final layout

http://www.sixfeetunderrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=61&products_id=1581

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SFU075400x400.jpg

So, You Are A Magician is the latest offering from Philadelphia's Blacklisted. Representing the first new recordings from the band in over 2 years, the three songs on this ep vary in style and influence from early Bad Brains to Exploited to Nirvana to Life Of Agony. Containing a more stripped down sound and less instrumentation than their last lp (NODTBHMTM), S,YAAM? is sure to please any current Blacklisted fan amd probably win some new ones. If you're looking for The Beat Goes On v2.0 then keep moving.

There will be 3 colors of vinyl available for preorder on a first come, first serve basis.

http://www.sixfeetunderrecords.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=61&products_id=1582

Note from SFU: I am about to leave for tour until October 23rd. All orders placed between now and then will not ship until I get home. I also will not be answering emails about orders so don't email me.

I think he should have waited to put hese up until after he returned from tour. I don't mind waiting, but I can see some folks not reading the disclaimer at the bottom and starting another round of "SFU hasn't shipped my records or returned my emails." I just don't see the harm in waiting to put these up until you are around to ship them out. That being said, ordered both.

• 2 months later...

Holding off on hearing these tracks until my 7"s appear, anyone else get theirs yet?

Not yet. I've had terrible experiences ordering from SFU in the past, but ordered these anyway because I couldn't find them anywhere else. Website still says "preorder", so I'm not positive if they're not out yet, or if my order has been forgotten about, again.

• 1 month later...

Got a clear Live and a clear purple Magician.

Here's the pressing info:

Sfu074 Blacklisted – “Live on BBC One” 7″

150 blank label test pressings sold on tour in australia/new zealand/japan

FIRST PRESSING – 2061 copies pressed

4 copies on milky grey/white vinyl

100 coin flip vinyl (random color different on each side)
217 copies on clear vinyl.  Sold out in preorder
503 copies on clear gold vinyl
1237 copies on white vinyl

SFU075 Blacklisted – “So, You Are a Magician?” 7″

150 blank label test pressings sold on tour in australia

FIRST PRESSING – 2036 copies pressed

46 copies on marbled grey vinyl

109 coin flip vinyl (random color vinyl different a side/b side)
206 copies on clear purple vinyl
469 copies on cream with black vinyl
1206 copies on black vinyl