Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

BFRSD is so much easier than the spring event. Went to one store about an hour and a half before opening and was first in line----not that it mattered because only three people lined up behind me. Picked up Bob Dylan and Stones 7"s and the VU and Love releases. The Love record sounds amazing. Grabbed Death May Be Your Santa LP online. There were a few 10" releases that I was interested in but I hate 10" records.

I'm very impressed with the 2LP version of Incesticide. I think the fact that I got it for more than half under retail only sweetens the deal. I got all 7 items I really wanted and am happy with all of them. Only downside was the price of a few items (namely the Jellyfish 2CD).

Love - Forever Changes was the only other thing I kinda wanted but it was no where to be found in my town. Oh well, I'll be happy with my 180g version from 2001.

i picked up most of what i wanted at Lunchbox records in Charlotte,NC

-Resevoir Dogs OST (Mr.White)

-RATM 20th reissue

-Tomahawk 7" Stone Letter

-CeeLo Green/Donny Hathaway - This Christmas 7"

and i wanted to get at least one White Stripes 7", but they were more than the others and i passed. I also should've gotten King Diamond's single. I didn't see any BizMarkie either. If anyone has extras and selling them to move, let me know~

the real kicker? i left my bag of new records at my in-laws house... 3hrs away... won't see them again till xmas!

i guess i'll get them all over again>