p/o Maker - S/T EP 12"

http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/

maker-4pack.jpg

The new self-titled 5 song EP by Maker weaves in and out of unexpected turns in a refreshing and unique way. Maker mixes their classic pop-punk style with a more indie prevalent sound, while adding refined song structures that show this band is growing up with their fan base. The “Maker” EP was recorded at Zing Studios in Westfield, MA and produced and engineered by Jim Fogarty and Eric Arena, it’s their first release since their debut full length “Mirrors”.

Pressing info:

Orange 100

Green w/ Black 150

Red w/ Black 250

Test Press (Black) 30

Stream "Shadows" here: http://www.absolutepunk.net/artists/showlink.php?l=32902

What'd they say about it? And they do rule! I'm personally more excited for the Great Lakes USA.

Just that $15 is a bit steep for 5 lps shipped in the US and that they'll look into and send some money back once they sort it out.

I've heard nothing but good things from friends who are in bands that have delt with them.

Just that $15 is a bit steep for 5 lps shipped in the US and that they'll look into and send some money back once they sort it out.

I've heard nothing but good things from friends who are in bands that have delt with them.

Yeah, from all of m dealings with them, they've been nothing short of a class act.

• 4 months later...

This got hit with a major delay right around when they thought they were getting the vinyl in. Apparently the plant just up and closed so they had to go through the entire process again with a new plant.

Damn that sucks to be Black Numbers. That would stress me out so hard haha. Oh well, we'll get it eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered this October 17th. Not sure how a 6 month delay is "out of our hands" but either way, I'm excited to finally get this.

i'd say there was very little we could do about the plant we approved tests from shutting down with absolutley no warning, and having to basically start the process over with a new plant who suddenly had an influx of new orders to coordinate (due to the other plant shutting down) is "out of our hands." 

we're doing our best here, and anyone who pre-ordered will be getting a cool bonus as a thank you.

so again, apologies for the delay. we're getting them out as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

Got my package today. My test that I got has a small scratch to track one, and there is a imperfection in the wax on track three. Bubbled up in one spot. Which I know is gonna effect play. Would I play this test? No. I don't know what I should do though? Contact blacknumbers or just accept my test press for what it is.