Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Nope... Certified Frustration Free LP Mailers. Haven't had any issues in the past 20 records I've ordered.

This will sound silly...but do you have any of those mailers left and if so, post a couple of pics? I haven't ordered from Amazon in a long while. Actually last time, I ordered a record from Amazon it was 'Speak Now'. Ha! And that was long prior to the new mailers.

It's similar to the ones SRC is using. Imagine a piece of cardboard about 13 to 14" tall wrapped around an LP 1.5 times (sealed on the .5 with two flaps that hold the LP in place on top and bottom. Never had a cardboard stiffener in one, but its fits a 2xLP perfectly. Had both single and double shipped to me from them and haven't had an issue since. Sometime, if you order something else with it (say a t-shirt) they will ship a box, and in it will be the LP in a certified frustration free mailer and the other item. And some from of bubble wrap/packing for protection.

I don't think I have any left over because once you get them, you can't re-use them. They have a tab that you have to tear off which separates the adhesive portion from the rest of the packaging.

Oh OK. I've gotten a few form SRC so I know what you're talking about. Sounds good. Thanks!

Here, amuse yourself and waste some time with this:

http://theystillpres...speak-now-2xlp/

God I Love T-Swift!!!!

If you haven't seen her documentary "Journey to Fearless", you must. She talks about her beginnings and how a guy randomly came up to her at an event and asked if she wanted to be on his label, and she said yes (she goes into greater detail about this) and it turned out he didn't have a label. That label is now Big Machine records.

Amazon Canada still sends records in giant boxes with air bags. It's ridiculous.

That sucks... Yeah.

I've almost given up on finding the rarest variant in order to use Amazon Prime so I get the records in 2 days.

90 percent of records come from the east coast and it sucks waiting 2 weeks for media mail to come to California.

Now-a-days, if there is a rare first variant, I'll pay for priority shipping.

I've almost given up on finding the rarest variant in order to use Amazon Prime so I get the records in 2 days.

90 percent of records come from the east coast and it sucks waiting 2 weeks for media mail to come to California.

Now-a-days, if there is a rare first variant, I'll pay for priority shipping.

See that's where Amazon Canada is good, we don't have Prime, but things take less than a week to arrive. I can order a record on Monday, it ships out from Ontario that day and arrives to BC by Friday.

See that's where Amazon Canada is good, we don't have Prime, but things take less than a week to arrive. I can order a record on Monday, it ships out from Ontario that day and arrives to BC by Friday.

That's the worst about buying records online... the shipment time. I'm a fan of the one (maybe 2) limited variant and then a constant pressing of another color (usually black). That way, if I want, I can buy the record from a record store and get the limited one if I choose. With all of these awesome releases coming out variant-wise, you can't buy them from the local record store which sucks...

/endrant

I must have listened to State of Grace about 50 times so far... Its great background noise at work right now.

loved fearless, but speak now really fell flat for me.

hopefully this revs me up again.

Really? Speak Now, to me, went worlds above Fearless.... but that's just me... I also have a complete set of All Time Low - Dirty Work variants so my word doesn't mean shit.

Red has me very excited though. I love how the tracklist barely leaked... In today's modern world, that's crazy.

My ex got me into T Swizzle, she played it so much I know the whole album, Speak Now, I actually enjoy it. I have all her new singles and play them all the time with my students when they're exercising. Never Getting Back Together is a great song to play when they're doing their cardio warm up and Begin Again goes on when they're doing their cool down. I'm a Phys. Ed. teacher. I may actually buy Red, I just saw a used copy of Speak Now for like 9-10 bucks at a used record store.

Really? Speak Now, to me, went worlds above Fearless.... but that's just me... I also have a complete set of All Time Low - Dirty Work variants so my word doesn't mean shit.

Red has me very excited though. I love how the tracklist barely leaked... In today's modern world, that's crazy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we've all got something like that. Last year for Christmas my buddy got me a Scott Baio album, I've never spun it but it's really funny to see the look on peoples faces when they're thumbing through my collection.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we've all got something like that. Last year for Christmas my buddy got me a Scott Baio album, I've never spun it but it's really funny to see the look on peoples faces when they're thumbing through my collection.

Hey, I fucking love ATL. I'm proud of my shitty complete variant list of that album lol. But I'll admit, that is probably the lamest thing to have a complete variant collection of. My favorite in that collection, however, is that there are two reds.. one is opaque and one is transparent.... Marketing Genius on that one.

Hey, I fucking love ATL. I'm proud of my shitty complete variant list of that album lol. But I'll admit, that is probably the lamest thing to have a complete variant collection of. My favorite in that collection, however, is that there are two reds.. one is opaque and one is transparent.... Marketing Genius on that one.

I've always cherry picked off their albums, I never really got into them but they're not terrible. I think if I was younger I'd be all about them, pop punk was my shit, it still is but I'm all about NFG, Blink, Homegrown, and so on. That's when I was growing up, so it just resonates with me better.

I've always cherry picked off their albums, I never really got into them but they're not terrible. I think if I was younger I'd be all about them, pop punk was my shit, it still is but I'm all about NFG, Blink, Homegrown, and so on. That's when I was growing up, so it just resonates with me better.

I grew up on NFG, Blink, Allister, Home-Grown, Fenix TX (all those drive-thru bands) too, but something about ATL I just love...

Back to the Swizzle....

When is Travis going to come in and say there is a HT Exclusive?????????