American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

I'm quit enjoying this season so far. Some of the "twists" may be predictable.

i was thinking this too, and although i did figure out a few twists, the show moves along at such a quick pace that the stuff i figured out all went down last week rather than being dragged out Lost-style over a few eps or the whole season.

not sure if this show can get back to the highs of the first season, but i'm already liking this one better than "Asylum"

Breckinridge coming back was nice. So hot. They could have worked her in as a french maid again for nostalgia!

Wondering if Angela Bassett is going to die soon. That is based on nothing more than that she isn't listed in the main credits even though she has probably had more screen time to this point than Evan Peters or Kathy Bates.

I didn't find breckenride's return hot at all... And yes her role as the maid in season 1 had me sweating constantly.

And I can't help but wonder... Why should I care she got shot? I have no idea who that dude is. I have no idea who she was suppose to be. Wtf was all that about?

But I will join the bandwagon of loving Kathy bates character after that last ep.

Whoo hoo precious alive!

I didn't find breckenride's return hot at all... And yes her role as the maid in season 1 had me sweating constantly.

And I can't help but wonder... Why should I care she got shot? I have no idea who that dude is. I have no idea who she was suppose to be. Wtf was all that about?

The guy was husband of Sarah Paulson/Cordelia Foxx, I believe. I'm sure they'll give her some sort of back story in the upcoming episodes, at least I hope. Ryan Murphy lives for plot holes.