American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

fat bitches enjoying being fat together. two dead folk threesome with the fatal vagina.

still enjoying this season more than asylum.

why is axe man still around? his first episode was total filler bullshit. i figured it would be over after that.

fat bitches enjoying being fat together. two dead folk threesome with the fatal vagina.

still enjoying this season more than asylum.

why is axe man still around? his first episode was total filler bullshit. i figured it would be over after that.

I kinda liked the whole "watching over FIona her whole life" angle but agree, he should not have had this much screen time.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean her husband yea, but that shits so cheesy. And why does a silver bullet kill like everything paranormal?

I don't think there are any other witch hunters involved right now other than the husband.  I could be wrong though, but nothing has been mentioned yet about anyone else as far as I can remember.

And silver is often referred to in European folklore as killing things such as werewolfs, vampires, and witches.  Usually it's blessed or inscribed with some Christian religious symbol.  Why they think this?  I have no idea, they just do I guess.

I don't think there are any other witch hunters involved right now other than the husband.  I could be wrong though, but nothing has been mentioned yet about anyone else as far as I can remember.

And silver is often referred to in European folklore as killing things such as werewolfs, vampires, and witches.  Usually it's blessed or inscribed with some Christian religious symbol.  Why they think this?  I have no idea, they just do I guess.

this discussion made me curious as well. best answer that i could find:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080606150325AAqErX2

the second best response about the catholic church is interesting as well.