American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

Loved the whole dynamic between Queenie and Marie (especially when she is just a head).

Is queenie dead for sure? It seemed implied but her powers were never really very clear.

I could be completely wrong here (and I probably am) 

but I think she is dead because the gun was loaded with a silver bullet. 

So I'm assuming that she died instantaneously with the witch hunter dude (I always forget his name) when she shot herself with it. 

Makes sense but it's not like the other things she was doing to herself where immune to witches. Madison died from a cut throat. Queenie burned her hands with acid. So if she got dumped in a swimming pool of acid, she would have recovered and been fine?

Guess I'm just saying there wasn't a tight "the only way to kill a witch is with a silver bullet" plot so I'm not sure why if she could heal from other potential sources of death (she stabbed herself in the stomach at one point, right?), then I don't really understand why she wouldn't heal from even a silver bullet.

I don't know. Confusing myself. Just not 100% convinced she won't heal at the moment.

Makes sense but it's not like the other things she was doing to herself where immune to witches. Madison died from a cut throat. Queenie burned her hands with acid. So if she got dumped in a swimming pool of acid, she would have recovered and been fine?

Guess I'm just saying there wasn't a tight "the only way to kill a witch is with a silver bullet" plot so I'm not sure why if she could heal from other potential sources of death (she stabbed herself in the stomach at one point, right?), then I don't really understand why she wouldn't heal from even a silver bullet.

I don't know. Confusing myself. Just not 100% convinced she won't heal at the moment.

Queenie's magical witch power is that she's a human voodoo doll, so i'm guessing when she's channeling that power and deliberately trying to hurt someone else (burning herself with acid, etc), it doesn't actually 'hurt' her. when someone else tries to inflict pain on her (like stabbing her, shooting her, etc) she can get hurt and die (unless Misty Day is around, duhhhhh).

i'm guessing that witches can die from ordinary causes, but maybe if they're shot with a magic silver bullet, they can't be resurrected and are dead for good?

I don't know. There is a part of me that doesn't think Queenie is dead. With Misty Day around to resurrect anyone and anything she pleases I think Queenie can be saved. I like that good ole Delphine is still around for the comedic relief. I'm also still on the side of Zoe being the new Supreme. Whatever that thing she did with the Zombies to make Marie say that there was some "real" power in that house has me convinced, but with all the twists this show likes to take from season to season you never really can tell what's going to happen. 

Queenie's magical witch power is that she's a human voodoo doll, so i'm guessing when she's channeling that power and deliberately trying to hurt someone else (burning herself with acid, etc), it doesn't actually 'hurt' her. when someone else tries to inflict pain on her (like stabbing her, shooting her, etc) she can get hurt and die (unless Misty Day is around, duhhhhh).

i'm guessing that witches can die from ordinary causes, but maybe if they're shot with a magic silver bullet, they can't be resurrected and are dead for good?

So by this logic she could have recovered from the gunshot to the head (self inflicted to hurt another) but actually died due to the bullet that she didn't fire?

I guess that works logically but she went from alive to dead with the headshot. The bullet to her stomach seemed like it would have taken much more time.

I think we are just searching for something that isn't there in a loose storyline. Or maybe more will be revealed next episode. Still liking this season a lot though.

• 4 weeks later...