American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

My interpretation -- they were hinting that even though Lana appeared to be a good character she had really been corrupted. "look in the face of evil, evil's gonna look right back at you". She blew her own son away for a story.

First season was an 8/10, this was more like a 6/10. Will give it a try next season and if it doesn't come back strong, bailing on it.

I dig what you're saying. I dig it a lot!

I really wanted those kids to do something bizarre at the end, not to end up as a doctor and a lawyer...lame

it was said that they insisted no funeral or investigation, meaning they clearly understood what happened, but i guess it would have been nice to see them actually do something supernatural, instead of just draggin' that ho in the woods all off camera and shit.

so glad there will not be aliens again.

edit: also, what happened with alma, i thought that was kinda weird...but i guess i get it, axe/axe murderer.

Kit said that she died, I'm assuming at Briarcliffe. He mentioned it when he was telling Lana Banana that her sarted to go and visit Jude.

has anyone clarified who the women looking at out the window was, when kit brought jude home?

my only conclusion is that she was the babysitter, since he was out picking jude up from the hospital, but i had never seen her face before that scene, and she wasn't brought up again for the duration of the episode.

edit: also to clarify, alma did die at briercliffe. there was a scene where he identified her body and covered her with a blanket, on the same set that jude got her shock therapy in.

has anyone clarified who the women looking at out the window was, when kit brought jude home?

my only conclusion is that she was the babysitter, since he was out picking jude up from the hospital, but i had never seen her face before that scene, and she wasn't brought up again for the duration of the episode.

edit: also to clarify, alma did die at briercliffe. there was a scene where he identified her body and covered her with a blanket, on the same set that jude got her shock therapy in.

I agree about the babysitter comment my man.

I know I'm a little late, but i just saw the last episode tonight. I guessed the woman was the babysitter too. I really enjoyed it overall! I didn't even mind the alien plot line and I'm glad they they squeezed some sense out of it at the end. Even if it wasn't as much as maybe it could have been.

• 7 months later...

a friend of mine in new orleans has been talking about the shooting of the new season on her facebook.

apparently a few cast members were at the bar next door to her work the other night.

she also auditioned as an extra, but got turned down or something.

i dunno.

new season should be interesting, tho.

• 1 month later...