American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

on this show, if you don't actually see someone die, and get put into a box in the ground, they're probably not really dead.

hell, even if they do get put into a box in the ground, they'r probably not really dead.

so yeah, fiona is totally coming back in some way.

JESSICA LANGE ALWAYS WINS.

Think it's the best one yet.

Some of the slave torture stuff was pretty creepy. For the most part, though, this season is a catfight between the witches for power. It's not really as mysterious as the other seasons, but I think it's got great characters that play well off each other.

not completely caught up on this season, i believe i'm on episode 8, however; i'm not a huge fan.  really enjoyed season 1 and season 2, but i don't get that uncomfortable feeling i got the first 2 seasons.  just curious where everyone else ranks this season.

I think I like Asylum the most so far. Season 1 was cool with all the ghosts or whatever having different back stories. This season just seems so blah. I feel like they could've done so much more and just didn't feel like it. It was all about the gore and blood. I like this season, but parts of it don't sit well with me.

not completely caught up on this season, i believe i'm on episode 8, however; i'm not a huge fan.  really enjoyed season 1 and season 2, but i don't get that uncomfortable feeling i got the first 2 seasons.  just curious where everyone else ranks this season.

This is my least favorite season on a week-to-week basis. But there's no way to rank it until it's over. The first season was the most enjoyable until the ending, which I despised. The second season was consistently good but didn't have a particularly special ending. If this one has a great ending that makes watching it all worthwhile, that'd be nice. Otherwise, nobody being able to stay dead/dismembered is making it increasingly boring and anticlimactic.