American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

The papa dude reminds me of the strange guy from Cloud Atlas.  I still hate the same characters I always have and I am rooting for the underdogs. Misty Day is awesome. Stevie Nicks not so much and some of the singing scenes seemed kinda cheesy/weird, but I understand why she made a guest appearance. Last but not least, evil bitches suck!

Cloud%20Atlas%20Hugo%20Weaving.jpg

**SPOILER**

I don't know. There is a part of me that doesn't think Queenie is dead. 

Called it!!  :)

I miss Misty Day. I wouldn't be surprised if she escaped already and just doesn't want to return to the house. I'm sure Zoe and Tate will return soon too. These characters are too important to the story line to disappear. 

Sure there was a little gore in the episode, but as a whole it felt a little boring and expected. Especially the poop soup. Anyone here seen the movie The Help? 

Hopefully the writers have some draw dropping events planned next week. With only two episodes left they have a lot to cover. 

Should be a good finale. My theory:

Fiona somehow tricked Cordelia's second sight into thinking that she was killed (maybe she died and was revived). It was very suspicious that they only said she was fed to alligators but showed nothing.

The girls will go through the seven wonders and someone will be crowned supreme. Cordelia then kills that girl and regains her vitality. She goes on a murder spree and leaves the scene in the house that Cordelia saw in the future.

FIONA WINS.

Should be a good finale. My theory:

Fiona somehow tricked Cordelia's second sight into thinking that she was killed (maybe she died and was revived). It was very suspicious that they only said she was fed to alligators but showed nothing.

The girls will go through the seven wonders and someone will be crowned supreme. Cordelia then kills that girl and regains her vitality. She goes on a murder spree and leaves the scene in the house that Cordelia saw in the future.

FIONA WINS.

Oh shit! After this weeks episode I was like fuck yeah everyone got what they deserved, and figured it would be smooth sailing for the finale. Find out who reigns supreme and be happy with the world, but you sir put a whole new spin on it.