American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

I really only care about twisty the clowns story, to be honest.

It's the only intriguing story line thus far and we don't even have that much to go off of. I have to admit I was bored with last nights episode. Maybe it was because I was drinking and already hyped up about the Royals going to the World Series, but I'm not digging the direction, characters or story thus far. I'm hoping it gets better.

What are you watching the 4th season of a show you feel can't develop characters for then?

I actually feel like American Horror Story is consistently shitty and yet we all continue to watch it.

I think I mentioned in another thread too that I really end up watching it for the hype.

As has been said, this season is kind of meh so far. Dandy and clownbaby's storyline is the only one that has really grabbed my attention so far. I can't get into most of the characters this season. Kathy Bates is fucking killllling me with that shitty half-assed slipping in and out brogue.

I still want more Twisty the Clown and a lot less Lana Del Rey. 

Stevie Nicks gets a hall pass for being Stevie Nicks though.

You are on point!

I could listen to Kathy Bates' old timey Balmer accent all day though

Man, I am the exact opposite. I cringe every time she opens her mouth. The revelation they made about her this last episode, I hope that happens sooner rather than later.

I really feel like they have a cookie cutter mold for this show now. I am utterly unimpressed by this last episode. Someone from the past, shown in flashbacks, is "summoned" to the present & goes on a murderous rampage.... Hmm, sounds like the Axeman from last season.

They need to stop this song shit. It's not Glee. Plus it makes no sense to use modern songs in a 50s setting.

Seriously. That's why I turned off The Great Gatsby the second they started playing some god-awful modern EDM crap. Have no idea what they were thinking. 

I also find it harder to enjoy this show now that Ryan Murphy came out and claimed he's inventing the "horror-comedy" genre with that Scream Queens series that's coming up.

Seriously. That's why I turned off The Great Gatsby the second they started playing some god-awful modern EDM crap. Have no idea what they were thinking.

I also find it harder to enjoy this show now that Ryan Murphy came out and claimed he's inventing the "horror-comedy" genre with that Scream Queens series that's coming up.

Sam Raimi needs to call him out.

They're bringing Lily Rabe back in as a nun.

I think the ties could be cool but doesn't it defeat the purpose of having different seasons with new characters/same cast?

It makes no sense to have some actors as new characters and then others as previous roles.

Curious if they have a storyline to seamlessly blend it together or if it's just going to be a Clusterfuck.