Pre-order Norma Jean 4 x LP Box Set and test press

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

NORMA JEAN 4 x LP Vinyl Box Set colored vinyl set A limited to 400

NORMA JEAN 4 x LP Vinyl Box Set colored vinyl set B limited to 700

NORMA JEAN 4 x LP Vinyl Box Set colored vinyl both sets A and B

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=norma%20jean

We are doing the unthinkable and bringing you a quadruple LP box set from Norma Jean which will contain all 3 of their studio albums (”Bless the Martyr, and Kiss the Child”,”Redeemer”, and “Oh God, the Aftermath”) . You ask, how is this a quadruple LP and not a triple LP? I am glad you asked. When timing all of the albums, we noticed that “Bless the Martyr” was 58 minutes which is way too long for a single LP. With that in mind, we really didn’t want to compromise the quality of this box set and made the decision to make it 4 LPs.

What are the colors and the pressing information, you ask? Well, there are 2 distinct sets of colors:

A - Limited to 400 copies

Bless the Martyr - black with green swirl x 2

Oh God, The Aftermath - red w/ white splatter

Redeemer - picture disc

B - Limited to 700 copies

Bless the Martyr - half and half black/green

Oh God, The Aftermath - half and half red/white

Redeemer - picture disc

I realize that this is a lot to digest and the price is higher than the last box set we did. The fact that we are doing a picture disc, 4 LPs not 3, and we are doing a heavier stock of picture sleeves, all added up. Again, we wanted to bring you the very best package for these 3 albums and I know that when you hold this in your hand, you will be very glad that you picked one up.

There is also a test pressing contest for this where you will get all 4 records in test pressing format!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

this was my day today

i checked the computer as much as i possibly could for this announcement

around 4pm, i decided, whatever, hes not going to put this out today, i'll just order other stuff

BAM! it's here. i have to ask my dad for $50 now.

hey everyone, my apologies for so many announcements. I am trying to release more records through vinyl collective and am trying to get out all of the releases we have been working on before the end of the year. I realize that this has been almost impossible to keep up with it all and for that I am super sorry.

Thanks for everyone's support. It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here.

Guest falloutcollapse
hey everyone, my apologies for so many announcements. I am trying to release more records through vinyl collective and am trying to get out all of the releases we have been working on before the end of the year. I realize that this has been almost impossible to keep up with it all and for that I am super sorry.

Thanks for everyone's support. It has been a crazy couple of weeks around here.

sorry?!?!? you are making things so great

Guest falloutcollapse
this is cool press,virgil.

i Redeemer is same for both set ?

i mean Redeemer pressing info is 1000 pic disc,right ?

1,100. but yeah, that's what it reads like

yes, the picture disc will be the same for both color sets. I am not the biggest picture disc fan, but the band really wanted it and the redeemer art is going to look amazing on a picture disc.