Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Think I am gonna get a black in case the red ends up being crap

If both end up sounding good I will sell my black to someone on the forums that missed out but right now I really bummed to hear about the 2nd LP of red sounding so bad. I hate buying the same album twice but I really just wanna enjoy this album.

"oh, the red is sold out... guess i'll wait until the white goes up."

"...oh, it sold out too... well, the hot topic one should be up for at least a little while."

"goddammit."

I cant believe these sold at hot topic so fast when they were put up randomly and not really promoted. That being said, due to the overwhelming demand of this album, I have emailed andrew about a repress and have a phone meeting with him to discuss details later in the week so hold off on overpaying on ebay for now. I have not done a repress through this label before so not sure how long it will take but most likely and hopefully sometime in the spring

let's hope this goes through.

thanks for the heads up, now I will have all 3... hmm where did my money go?

well, this provides some insight. thanks a lot.

edit: so i can call you an asshole.

If someone was able to get an extra black; let me know. I have $30 in my paypal account all ready to go. Not sure how I continuously miss out on this.

I will help you out if my red sounds good. Picked up black because of so many complaints about red's sound but if it sounds good then i will help ya out. I will try an have everything squared away by some time in December.

Hi friends, I ordered a red copy and was able to grab two blacks from HT, I'll end up keeping my red copy for sure but the two black copies I bought for the board and people who missed out. The total cost after shipping and was 58$ so I will sell and ship each one for half price (just to get back what I spent) I can't stand flippers and this album means the world to me and i couldnt imagine not owning it, so before you hit eBay or buy this album at an inflated price let me know if you want one of my extra. Right now I'm only shipping to US and Canada. Those of you with no cash, don't fret, I'm looking for trades too.