Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

chowder-schnitzel legit made me laugh so hard. bhahaha.

Dunno about the schnitzel bit...Bought 3 records from him, 2 arrived (all $100+) one is still 'in the mail', seems to take 2 weeks to post hence the delay and comms are awful but so far I got my stuff...

What is the background on him?

EDIT: Turns out one I thought that was from him was in fact from DC..so I am waiting on 2 and he is no longer reg'd with 6 negs..pisser!

If you are waiting file a claim, seems there are more in that situation...

The background on him is that he ripped off a bunch of Blink 182 fans and has no business running a record label. There's 161 pages all about here:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63227

Don't know if this person is from here, but a guy named Brian Buster filed a claim on paypal stating that he didn't receive his record, in which it was Thrice Major Minor. Provided the tracking number and all and says delivered, so don't know why this person would file other then to get a free record.

Anybody else know who this guy is?

Don't know if this person is from here, but a guy named Brian Buster filed a claim on paypal stating that he didn't receive his record, in which it was Thrice Major Minor. Provided the tracking number and all and says delivered, so don't know why this person would file other then to get a free record.

Anybody else know who this guy is?

I don't know who he is, but he sure sounds like a Busta.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=busta

;D

I would like to say SHOP RADIO CAST! I dont know what the deal is with them. I see everyone tweet about how great they are and how fast the records come in. From my experience, not so much. Here is the story...

I place an order Febuary 27th. Most of it a pre-order. I realize it will take a while for the order to come in as I was waiting on Lucero women and work and Op Ivy two re-releases. Just before the two Op Ivy come in I call and told them I would rather them on red and wished to cancel that portion of order. No problem, got someone on the phone and gave me store credit. Said my order would be shipping that weekend or following Monday as this was a Friday. I looked on the order status over that weekend and it said "awaiting shipment". I checked again the following Thursday hoping it had shipped. Now order said "awaiting fulfillment". I tried calling. The number they have listed does not work. I have another number someone there gave me when I had phone issues with them on another order. I tried it, no answer. I sent e-mails. No reply. I finally got someone to respond via e-mail. She said she saw a packer in the wearhouse and ask them to ship the order. Said she would let me know if there was a problem. That was on 4/24. No response, no order sent. Tried calling. No answer. Tried e-mailing her. No answer. Sent an email last Friday 4/27 explaining my concern, pleading to get them to send my order that has been sitting there for a month, and stating my only course of action is to contact credit card company and start a dispute. I still have not heard from them. I can not get through with either phone number. The 1.888.747.3899 is a joke and doesn't even go to their company. Order still shows "awaiting fulfillment". Shop radio cast, your customer service is lacking. I know of others who have had a similar experience. All I wanted was for the $180 worth of records to ship. I even offered to pay more shipping if that was the problem. Now I head to my card company and start the dispute.

Has anyone bought from aregular. I paid for a record from him and when he went to ship it out he told me that it was warped to shit. Then he asked if I wanted a refund or to look at his record list. I have not heard from him since. He is not responding to my e-mails. Just wondering if I should put in a claim or not.

gkersey. Seems to be widely inactive on ebay, but I see him around a fair bit on discogs.

What was expected: 'My Machines' silver 12" single, by Battles. Mint condition, still shrink-wrapped, just opened to check for color and for the hand-written lyrics.

The reality: He didn't bother to put it in a sleeve, the inner jacket was split to hell, there was one shred of shrink wrap on one corner, and only one piece of tissue paper that acted as a 'cushion' inside the mailer.

He wanted to make things right after I gave him some negative feedback, but you can't really undo bad packaging.

gkersey. Seems to be widely inactive on ebay, but I see him around a fair bit on discogs.

What was expected: 'My Machines' silver 12" single, by Battles. Mint condition, still shrink-wrapped, just opened to check for color and for the hand-written lyrics.

The reality: He didn't bother to put it in a sleeve, the inner jacket was split to hell, there was one shred of shrink wrap on one corner, and only one piece of tissue paper that acted as a 'cushion' inside the mailer.

He wanted to make things right after I gave him some negative feedback, but you can't really undo bad packaging.

Honestly? Not buying it. Dude is solid around here and has my backing if this is true, semi-true or not. Pretty awesome to open an account and come out swinging, crappy form to say the least and I'm pretty sure you aren't going to find many folks here that share your opinion.

Really? By still shrink-wrapped, you mean this was the description:

Comments: Great shape! Original owner. Opened but never listened to!

And I sold it for $6.00.

And this is from JANUARY.

This guy never sent me an e-mail or message telling me what was wrong. All of sudden, I just see I have a negative feedback report from Discogs.

I've always shipped pretty impeccably. And it doesn't sound like this was a shipping issue, as I have a copy of this still and the seams are split to hell - nature of the beast.

Anyways, this guy seems to be crazy. Obviously, for this one guy, there are literally HUNDREDS that have no problem with the amazing deals I've given, and traded.

And welcome to the board.

Anyone ever purchased from Punk For Peace?

They listed TREOS - The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi, which I quickly bought.

Three days later, I get an email saying his inventory was out of date, and that he couldn't fill the order.

Of course, during those three days, I turned down the same price for it from another seller.

Very, very frustrated. He offered me 10% off my next order and a bunch of Green Day stickers. Because, you know, that would make me feel better.

gotta love the new people here who find something that is too good to be true, decide to go for it despite that, then get their panties in a twist after it turns out to be just that; too good to be true.

people throw others' names around in here over the most trivial things:

"my records showed up fine but i don't like the way they were packaged."

"my record did not get shipped 1 day after i paid."

"i bought an out of print record from a tiny distro and my order was cancelled. the distro didn't rip me off because they refunded my money, and they even offered me free shit plus a discount code! but i am still not happy becuase how dare they make a mistake at nobody's expense."

"i'm too stupid to read and comprehend descriptions, or ask question to verify my concerns. so i'm going to go ahead and call this guy out and leave him negative feedback while i'm at it because the record i bought arrived in the condition it was described in."

"i'm not going to elaborate why this person sucks, he just does."

this.

gotta love the new people here who find something that is too good to be true, decide to go for it despite that, then get their panties in a twist after it turns out to be just that; too good to be true.

people throw others' names around in here over the most trivial things:

"my records showed up fine but i don't like the way they were packaged."

"my record did not get shipped 1 day after i paid."

"i bought an out of print record from a tiny distro and my order was cancelled. the distro didn't rip me off because they refunded my money, and they even offered me free shit plus a discount code! but i am still not happy becuase how dare they make a mistake at nobody's expense."

"i'm too stupid to read and comprehend descriptions, or ask question to verify my concerns. so i'm going to go ahead and call this guy out and leave him negative feedback while i'm at it because the record i bought arrived in the condition it was described in."

"i'm not going to elaborate why this person sucks, he just does."

On eBay:

vinyl1dvds1toys

This guy overbid on something - not my fault but he outbid a legit buyer then asked me to cancel the transaction. I've overpaid for my fair share of items when I've been overzealous and have never asked for a cancellation. For being a pain and wasting my time vinyl1dvds1toys gets a rare listing in this thread from me.

Note: His feedback is 100% BUT with no way to leave negative feedback you can take that with a grain of salt. I hate having my time wasted by people that don't do their research before bidding. I recommend you BLOCK this bidder and save yourself a headache later.

On eBay:

vinyl1dvds1toys

This guy overbid on something - not my fault but he outbid a legit buyer then asked me to cancel the transaction. I've overpaid for my fair share of items when I've been overzealous and have never asked for a cancellation. For being a pain and wasting my time vinyl1dvds1toys gets a rare listing in this thread from me.

Note: His feedback is 100% BUT with no way to leave negative feedback you can take that with a grain of salt. I hate having my time wasted by people that don't do their research before bidding. I recommend you BLOCK this bidder and save yourself a headache later.

when i went to add that guy to my blocked bidders list i found that he was already on my list. so his name came up before from somewhere else (either here, DF or VLV). not saying it's your fault dave for not knowing about the guy, what i'm trying to say is that this guy makes a habit out of pulling bullshit on ebay

On eBay:

vinyl1dvds1toys

when i went to add that guy to my blocked bidders list i found that he was already on my list. so his name came up before from somewhere else (either here, DF or VLV). not saying it's your fault dave for not knowing about the guy, what i'm trying to say is that this guy makes a habit out of pulling bullshit on ebay

That's funny, I had a feeling about this guy. This confirms my opinion.

Look, I got my sellers fee back and he never should have bid the way he did. I just hate people that waste my time and I'm pretty sure most everyone else here does too.

I dont understand why people are getting slagged for complaining about slow shipping by the seller. Unless the guy/girl warns you that they are slow as shit getting things in the mail before you buy something, I think everyone has the right to be upset when it's not mailed in a timely fashion. Sure life happens, but as soon as you enter into a business transaction with someone and take their money, buyers have an expectation. I shouldn't have to suck it up or "be more patient"; you have my money. I don't allow a mechanic to fix my car "whenever he gets to it", so why should I have to wait more than a week for someone to get to the post office?

Saying that, a lot of you are really really patient. I can't imagine waiting the times some of you guys have waited, then apologizing to the seller when you received it for getting so mad. Or the people that back other sellers up because "he's a solid guy and you will get it eventually". I guess because I'm a sales manager, this just seems weird. I would fucking fire my guys if they gave the customer service some of you have been getting.