Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Haha, I probably know more about sales and customer service than most but thanks for your informative and helpful post. Why don't you try to enlighten me instead of informing me what I don't get

can't fix stupid

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you are THAT stupid. Just rude and certainly know nothing about good business.

can't fix stupid

x2

Sad, sad, little man with your ironic posts. At least you are saving me the trouble of wading though some ridiculous post about what I said was so offensive to you. Did it hit too close to home or was it just a pathetic attempt to make you e-penis bigger? High school was a long time ago for me and exclusionary attacks say more about you than they do about me.

deafmx said:

http://vinylcollecti...viewprofile&u=1

[email protected]

James Greenlaw Jr

12014 Woodridge Road

Sandy, UT 84094

United States

http://www.facebook.com/jgreenlawjr

http://myworld.ebay.com/jgreenlawjr

http://www.deadforma...awjr&view=haves (swear he had a list, now it's empty)

this was quoted from back on page 18. figured i would update with some new info on this guy since he was posted in this thread as a scammer. thought people would be interested to know his whereabouts and activity as of late. he has since moved and is using either a relatives, wife/girl friend's name and ebay and paypal accounts. but he still ives in Utah.

the ebay username he is using or has access to in some form is stegobot

http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

right he he is flipping almost everything blink 182 related. plus this ebay account has been registered sine 2008, but only has a feedback rating of 12. by looking at the feedback he has spurts on activity followed by in some instances over a year, or even two years of inactivity. so most likely he has multiple ebay accounts, and stops using one after a round of scams and moves on to the next one.

here is he new address and names he is using or has relation to, same adddress for both names:

James Greenlaw Jr.

Crystal Greenlaw

1417 S 465 W

Orem, UT 84058-7389

email = [email protected]

i won something from him on ebay, luckily it came, but after opening it up he re-used on old mailer that had JamesGreenlaw Jr. as the original recepient with that address listed above. had i known it was him from the beginning i would not have even bid on the auction.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM guest this bitch is trying to cheat me out of $80 and has tried to cheat others out of money as well. I have linked all information to the quoted person above. I wish I had done more research before sending money. Here is more information I dug up:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/guest

http://twitter.com/#!/Stegosaurusrx/

http://www.facebook.com/cgreenlaw

She has ignored all messages on VC, eBay, twitter, DF, and facebook. Unfortunately for me, I sent her money via gift seeing as she has a pretty decent reputation and amount of posts on VC. If there is anyone that can assist me in how to get money refunded that was sent as a gift please enlighten me. Also, what action you all recommend in reporting these two scamming mormons from Utah?

Is this true about guest? Reversing my transaction right now.

YES. Bought 60 bucks worth of stuff from her on April 17th. She said she would have it shipped out within 2 days. A week and a half later I still hadn't recieved anything and started to try to get ahold of her. She never responded to any of my numerous attempts to contact her, even though she was logging in on the boards and reading my messages. I filed a claim yesterday against her and recieved my money back today. Total shithead, DO NOT DEAL WITH!

YES. Bought 60 bucks worth of stuff from her on April 17th. She said she would have it shipped out within 2 days. A week and a half later I still hadn't recieved anything and started to try to get ahold of her. She never responded to any of my numerous attempts to contact her, even though she was logging in on the boards and reading my messages. I filed a claim yesterday against her and recieved my money back today. Total shithead, DO NOT DEAL WITH!

Thanks for the heads up. Claim has been filed.

I blame myself for not looking at this thread beforehand. At the same time (I know that it would quickly become mob mentality) but I wish that if a known scammer is trying to create a sale thread, someone should bring up their shady past.

Again, I place more of the onus on myself for not doing my homework.

Definitely need to add akamme onto this list. Guy has been giving me the runaround for quite some time.

If he ever sends the vinyl to me I'll remove this post.

I should have known better, especially with his story of getting Maynard to sign a vinyl at a festival outside in the middle of the summer, and then standing in the sun with the vinyl for the rest of the festival.

Setlist gave me a headache. He had two White Stripes LPs for sale. I paid him with PayPal immediately and he said he would ship them out the next day. 2 and 1/2 weeks later, I still didn't have the records. I emailed him and he said it is probably just taking longer with the holiday weekend. I waited another few days and emailed him saying I was going to open a PayPal dispute. He never responded.

I opened a PayPal dispute asking for an explanation and just for my money back. He started making up lies about how my address was undeliverable and how he has been trying to email me and I've never responded. (my address is verified and I have had successful dealings with people on here before). He further went on to say how he had printouts of our emails and photos of his USPS receipt and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Case is pending review, but just wanted to let people know. I have all my real emails saved between us. Hopefully it will come to us having to show proof so they can see he is lying. I just wanted my White Stripes! Dang.

I've bought a TON of shit off of Damian, and other than shipping taking a little longer (he uses UPS through his work I believe), he's always given me great deals and packed stuff with care.

I'll say this he did originally ship the record, albeit not the agreed upon record, very fast originally. I don't think he had malicious intent on the transaction. That being said the transaction did fall apart and now I am stuck with him ignoring me and I'm out 4 records.

If you, or anyone else for that matter, knows him and would just drop him a PM asking him to respond to me that would be lovely.

Damianzamora

Firstly I hate doing this, but It's been a long time now and he won't look at my PMs or even the posts I put in reply to his in threads he's chatting in so I have to put him in here.

After Record Store Day he and I worked out a trade. I sent him Ryan Adams, Dave Hause, White Stripes Hand Springs and Bronx / Mariachi El Bronx and was going to send me the Signed Version of the Social Distortion record. I sent my package out and he did send me a package with the unsigned version of the record. After I contacted him about this he said that there was no possible way that he would have sent me an unsigned version because he bought 4 from his store and all where labeled Signed over the barcode. I posted pictures of what he sent me along with my unsigned copy I already had and he said to send it back to him and would send me one of his other 3 signed copies. So I sent it back and it was listed as delivered on May 14th, and have not been able to get in contact with him. He is online here all the time yet I can't get him to open a PM.

I'm not an unreasonable jackass, I would imagine that the situation is that he thought he was buying signed versions and he ended up buying 4 unsigned copies. If he would have told me that I would have tried to get him to send me back either the Dave Hause or Ryan Adams and we'll just call it a fair swap. Instead I've heard nothing.

I was trying to get a signed copy to give to a friend who loves that band and gave me a TV a while back.

So if any of you know Damian please just tell him to let me know what is up. If he's not going to send my the record or return what I originally sent him. I'd just like to know what happened. If he's going to fuck me on the transaction I'd at least like a little pillow talk while it's happening.

He appears to still have one on Discogs so hopefully you get everything squared away. Maybe try sending him a message on there.

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Social-Distortion-Hard-Times-And-Nursery-Rhymes/62654809?ev=bp_titl