PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

It's all in good fun man. No one is personally attacking anyone. In fact I'd say it is a pretty fair point.

What these people at Solid State or any record company do is a job and putting these up online takes work and I guess they would rather not be at work at 9 pm to put these online. I mean, I don't know if they can queue these things to go up automatically at a certain time or what. That would make more sense. But for people on the west coast to be able to get this while not at work it would have to go up at 9 pm.

It is just one of the harsh realities of being a vinyl lover. If you want the super limited shit you will have to prowl these boards or prowl social media while at work when you can. That's just the way it seems to be for now.

yea i hear ya. i've gotten some really limited pressings in the past but as the looks of the hate of this being sold out so quick on their fb page they might press more cross my fingers. its a good feeling getting something that you automatically know will be rare the minute you purchase it. oh well may have to splurge on the bay eventually.

It blows my mind they can reprint 4000 copies of TOCS, yet print 500 of this record that was never pressed and has been begged for.

Underoath has a much higher chance of selling 4000 copies of a record, especially the one that most people consider their best. We all overestimate the demand for this because we're gathered in one place. The OG press of TOCS was /1000. Right? People have been paying crazy amounts for it, and the band is breaking up, so they repress it. I think it's crazy they're doing less than 1000 of these, too, but I can see where they're coming from. Underoath has proven they can move units on vinyl, ACB has never been on vinyl, and there is a huge differentlce between the amount of fans those two bands have.