PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Let's do that.

They're Only Chasing Safety was initially pressed on 4 colors for a total of 1300 copies.

Define the Great Line is out of 3000.

ABR's Messengers and Constellations are /1500 and /1000, respectively.

According to a guy on this board who was in contact with an early Tooth & Nail employee, early Tooth & Nail releases were 1000 on black, and if it was a big release, another 1000 on color.

I'm not trying to be that guy, but everything you just said is bullshit and I'm not sure how you could be so far off. And again, if what Grant said is true, there have been 180 copies sold, which is an absurdly small run. Tooth & Nail is owned by Capitol/EMI, there is no way their licensing machine would lift a finger for anything less than 500, and since they're doing it themselves and every single recent Tooth & Nail vinyl release has been /1000 or more, that's where my money is. There are hundreds of copies of this still to be sold.

You're absolutely right. Anyone who doubts this should go to Solid State's webstore and look at all the vinyl they still have in stock. If only 300 (or some low number) were pressed of all of those, they wouldn't still be for sale. As Alex said, T&N/SS does pressings out of 1000 or 1500. Also Alex, good information about early T&N pressings. Had no idea they were usually out of 1000 with an additional run of color out of 1000. Thank you!

Creating artificial demand by only releasing a limited amount online at first.. And not announcing pressing numbers..

I bet these fly off their merch table at UO shows..

Then, remainder sold online after (let the frenzy ensue)

I feel like I'm an ignorant sheep falling for tooth and nails evil plan. I don't need every variant of this but this thread has hyped it up to the point that I think I do. Lol

Thanks, that info was given by user avgisdumb in this thread about the unofficial Tooth & Nail discography maintained by Kriss Stress and myself: http://boards.vinylc...80#entry1234607

Might as well link to the spreadsheet too, it's probably the most complete source of information you'll find on the internet about T&N vinyl:

https://docs.google....hl=en_US&gid=11

AP.net posted yesterday about MxPx's "Pokinatcha" being released on vinyl for the first time. I was very excited to spend $$$ on MxPx's worst album but then the links to each variant didn't work...hope it still happens.

/random but connected to topic.

that's just weird... I ordered the blue version yesterday.also:

I emailed them about possibly getting in on a waiting list in case any of the PO's were cancelled and they replied with this...

Thank you for your inquiry.

We had launched the product after being advised to do so. We were then told that we will not receive the vinyl for another 6 weeks which is why we had to remove it from being listed. So we would advise that you check back on the website in 4-6 weeks as we'll add the product back for sale once we have a better estimate of when we'll receive stock.

I emailed them about possibly getting in on a waiting list in case any of the PO's were cancelled and they replied with this...

Thank you for your inquiry.

We had launched the product after being advised to do so. We were then told that we will not receive the vinyl for another 6 weeks which is why we had to remove it from being listed. So we would advise that you check back on the website in 4-6 weeks as we'll add the product back for sale once we have a better estimate of when we'll receive stock.

I guess what they really meant was 4-6 hours? lol

Like what on Earth is going on with this company? First it's up and people have to practically hack their way in to find it and buy it. And then they say check back in a month or so and it goes up that very day or the very next day. Prettyyyy greasy.