I told my girlfriend I thought Taylor Swift was hot...

Dat insecurity. Even if you are dating someone or married, it's pretty impossible to not find other people attractive. Just because you find someone else attractive doesn't mean you're going to be unfaithful or cheat on them. I dated this girl who would get mad at me whenever I would find celebrities attractive. Never again.

dude your missing out. my wife says this is the only show that i will literally laugh out loud at. says i laugh like a little school girl. can't say i disagree with her either.

you're clearly not watching the right television is this is the only show that does that to you

I briefly dated a guy who said there were three ‘attractiveness’ categories that women fall into. Pretty, sexy, and beautiful. I still wonder which he classified me as.

I briefly dated a guy who said there were three ‘attractiveness’ categories that women fall into. Pretty, sexy, and beautiful. I still wonder which he classified me as.

He omitted "do-able", which admittedly is more of a catch all. It spans the three categories above but adds some additional flexibility.

Otherwise I suppose I tentatively agree.

you're clearly not watching the right television is this is the only show that does that to you

oh i'm not saying i watch the best shit but when i compare the new girl to say office or modern family, i have to choose the new girl.

what should i be watching? with limited time anymore with my girls we only record a few shows and watch on the weekend. my wife recently recorded that one with chandler bing from friends. that one sucked balls.

oh give me ones with hot chicks so i can bring it up in casual conversation with the wife.