Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell (MoFi)

nyhi

• 2 weeks later...

Guest deleted

Called music direct about a seperate issue yesterday. I asked the rep what the status was and he said it should be this month or early February at the latest. This would seem to be the shortest definitive timeframe we've gotten yet, so here's hoping it doesn't get delayed once again.

Stoked for early February!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

This is just absurd.

Agreed.  My order was placed on 12/23/12.  I paid via Paypal.  I could have generated interest (granted, not much) on this money by now.  

I just don't understand why they can't make a public statement.  Put something up on your website or Facebook.  Ignoring the issue doesn't make it go away.

Just saw this posted on Facebook a few mins ago:

The wait is almost over. The Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab release of Ryan Adams/Love is Hell is on its way to our warehouse as we speak! If you haven't done so already, place your preorder below and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it.

Just saw this posted on Facebook a few mins ago:

The wait is almost over. The Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab release of Ryan Adams/Love is Hell is on its way to our warehouse as we speak! If you haven't done so already, place your preorder below and we will ship it to you as soon as we receive it.

You can get free shipping from SoundStageDirect. Save money and don't order from MusicDirect.

Music Direct doesn't charge cards right away unless you order something with it that is in stock. I ordered this by itself and It wasn't on my CC statement from last year. I just had to call and update my CC#.

Just a heads up to others who ordered just this and either moved or got a new CC. 

From SRC

Ryan Adams – Love is Hell 3XLP Boxset Shipping SOON!

We just got word that Mobile Fidleity's "Ryan Adams" Love is Hell 3XLP box set is just about ready to ship. We will be receiving them soon and expect to ship before March 4th. Because of this we have finally launched pre orders!! You can secure your copy now here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Ryan-Adams-%252d-Love-Is-Hell-3XLP.html

From SRC

Ryan Adams – Love is Hell 3XLP Boxset Shipping SOON!

We just got word that Mobile Fidleity's "Ryan Adams" Love is Hell 3XLP box set is just about ready to ship. We will be receiving them soon and expect to ship before March 4th. Because of this we have finally launched pre orders!! You can secure your copy now here:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Ryan-Adams-%252d-Love-Is-Hell-3XLP.html

I feel like there's never ever any legitimate reason to purchase from SRC unless it's an SRC exclusive or there's some discount code, especially when retailers like Amazon Prime and Sound Stage Direct offer free shipping and often have better/comparable prices.

I feel like there's never ever any legitimate reason to purchase from SRC unless it's an SRC exclusive or there's some discount code, especially when retailers like Amazon Prime and Sound Stage Direct offer free shipping and often have better/comparable prices.

I'm with ya. SSD is amazing, so I went with them. Mostly posted this for the news about the dates. So it's looking like anywhere from shipping in the next couple days to March. Anyone seen anything from SSD?

I'm with ya. SSD is amazing, so I went with them. Mostly posted this for the news about the dates. So it's looking like anywhere from shipping in the next couple days to March. Anyone seen anything from SSD?

Music Direct owns MoFi so I assume their will ship first, followed by SSD then places like SRC

I think the % off basically covered the cost of the shipping, so its a wash. 

Pretty much, which is fine with me!